Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorados Fire Thread*pics Discussion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hashtag46n2, Sep 13, 2014.

1. It's only 5 bucks so I'll probably get it but I've been looking at this for like a week

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414040161.760017.jpg

Sent from My iPhone 5c

I was just kidding around.  I heard this guy say that the dudes who make a lot of extract call flowers "pre run".. lol

I was just curious what flower you use to make your extract.  Sorry my attempt at a joke failed hard.. :hide:

I like your idea of mixing a bit of dry with the wet.  Cool idea for sure.  I usually just do the dry kind, I have yet to do a run with ice water, I have been doing the dry ice method mostly just because its so easy.  :smoke:

3. Lol... ohhh, der... sorry went right over my head. ..

My extracts consist of whatever is presented to me, some strain specific, most are mixed.

Upcoming Solvent extractions will be strain specific outdoor Nug Runs.
    :)

New pics of Space Dog.

[​IMG]

Zooming. ..

[​IMG]

Purdy Colors
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gut shot
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Afghan is next.
    :smoke:

4. Sir dabs, great seeing you on here. Riu got out of hand saw you here so gonna have to check out site. I always enjoyed your posts and knowledge there

5. Lio!!!!!!!! :metal: how the fuck are you brutha? Been a very long time my friend! :D

Yes indeed, RIU is no longer my home, for the same reason(s) as you.

I came back here as this is my true home; in the Grass :) , this was the first cannabis forum I joined.

Great to see you buddy, :)

Thank you for the comments bro, it means a lot to me.....Hopefully you stick around, it's a a great site!
    And please keep my new residence as private as possible, you are one of the very small handful of people that I actually care about over there :bongin:

All the best brother
    -dabs

6. Not a problem. Made It thru all pages finally awesome pics by the way. Ill be doing a hash run here soon ill post . Up a few

7. Beautiful Space Dawg brotha.  I can't wait to see the afghani!

8. Thank you Urb, much love for ya brother. :D

As promised a new Outdoor photo shoot of Organic Afghan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nomnomnom
    [​IMG]

Bringing my pictures outdoors has sparked a whole different level of my love for photography.

Next session tomorrow Morning.
    :bongin:

9. Holy fucking mother of fucking fuck.  :laughing:   

Nature is king.  Natural light exposes the beauty of the flower.  I may of may not have just ejaculated.  :unsure:   hahaha, but really dude that's some insane bud.   

10. What Ron said!! ^^

WOWZERS man.  These have got to be my favorite shots to date.  The lighting color + the color of the bud + the clarity.

daaaamn.jpg

11. #191 Hashtag46n2, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    Thank you very much gentlemen :bongin:

New shots of Kush Dr.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for viewing.

This is one of the most aromatic strains on the planet, Crack the jar and I swear you can smell it in the very back of my house in my bedroom and you can distinctively smell it at the opposite side of the house in the living room.

I bet the whole neighborhood can smell it. .. haha.

12. Are all of the diff strains you have pictured yours, if so how much do you generally yells yield on the average, and can you post pics of your buds from a distance to get a perspective on there size

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #193 Hashtag46n2, Oct 26, 2014
    Most all my strains are grown from clone or seed, haven't gotten into breeding yet.

The average yield is around .75- a bit over a gram per watt .

I could post some pics that reference size, but I love my macros, I'll try to remember to snap some full nug shots....
    My grow is currently on temporary shut down, to expand and maximize energy efficiency.

I am part of what we are calling a "partner grow" until my room is ready.

Amazing photos as usual.  I had a question if I may..

Would you happen to have more information on this strain?  What comprises its make up or if there is a place I may be able to get seeds?  Your description has piqued my interest.  Thanks dude! :smoke:

15. #195 Hashtag46n2, Oct 26, 2014
    This is a very closely guarded strain....

Total accidental pollination.
    This is why you will not find Kush Dr. In Leafly or any similar sites.

We kept calling her "unknown Kush"... And finally decided to name it after it's creator.
    Again ; some of the most incredible strains are complete accidents.

Ie
    Gorilla glue#4 ...same scenario.
    As for the Kush dr....
    This is strictly clone only, and one must get the original breeder's permission to give out cuts from our own gardens ..lol

These guys are serious about their gene pool... Haha.
    I will say... I don't blame him, it makes some of the best hash ..... So many Capitate stalked glands, they literally stack on top of each other, if you zoom in, this is visible in some of the images.

Really like you IIIQBIII... respect to you sir, for asking great questions without me revealing too much ;)

Props buddy,all the best...
    -dabs

[​IMG]

17. #197 Hashtag46n2, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    :laughing: ^^^^^ :)

Super Classy.

New session of
    UK Cheeeez

Was losing light fast, as it is football day at the dabs' residence.

We get the Sunday Ticket EVERY year since we have had DirecTv.

Absolutely love bong rips, watching the game(s) and munching down.

[​IMG]

Sorry, did not like the look of a distant shot, this particular flower is about the size of 3/4 of a Bic lighter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gotta eat some dinner, much love Blades

18. Dude that Uk Cheese is making my drool...those huge trichs.   It's one of my favorite that you've shown us.  Great pics brotha man.

19. Exactly each picture gets better and better that UK cheese is raw

20. Thank you so very much gents!
    :cool:

Today's photo session was a bit tough, windy as fuck and pretty cold outside, so my damn back/joints were not very happy with me.

Anyhow, I may add more shots tomorrow.

Tahoe OG x Alien 4 x Bubblegum > Galaxy OG

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As always, thanks for viewing.

Hope to get some concentrates pumped out this week, which means lots of fun pics.
    :metal: