Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Colorados Fire Thread*pics Discussion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hashtag46n2, Sep 13, 2014.

1. #1 Hashtag46n2, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Title says it all fellow Blades :cool:

I will be posting Flowers, both living and dried/cured, concentrates and general discussion of Colorado Cannabis scene

Welcome!! Feel free to post away...

To begin I will post some of my flower shots and will update quite often.

First up
    From Organic soil Tahoe OG x Alien 4 x Bubblegum =
    Galaxy OG
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Flash

[​IMG]

Space Dog ( Super Snodog x Space Queen) by TGA

[​IMG]

Flash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sour Amnesia (You will see A lot of this gal, absolutely one of my favorite strains.)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    With Flash
    [​IMG]

Lots more to come.

Thanks for viewing!
    :metal:

2. I will forever crave sour amnesia

Sent from My iPhone 5c

3. #3 Grendelking, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    All those pictures look delicious. I can't wait to get out to Denver. My plane leaves in ten days.  :yay:

4. super jeal(ous)

5. Dabs my man, have you tried Bruce Banner #3, supposed to fiyah out of Denver

Sent from My iPhone 5c

6. Thank you gentlemen! :)

All pics are shot with a 3 year old HTC phone with only 8MP, so some pictures are not up to par, but I do my best.

Cheesequake
    [​IMG]

Flash
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zoomin'

[​IMG]

Triked out stem

[​IMG]

This is a bowl of Sour Amnesia with a parfait triple layer of Timewreck Full Melt

[​IMG]

Much more to come...

7. Lets get some of my bread & butter up on pg #1...

Full Melt Water Hash ( completely dabbable )

My apologies, as I can't recall the strains on all of my resin shots..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Moar Water Hash...

Called this batch Bubble GLHassh, because it came out like amber shatter, the most flavorful batch I've made.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Somewhat infamous Timewreck Hash(Wild wild Terpene profile)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fuh-lashin...

[​IMG]

Melt shot

[​IMG]

9. Sup my brother!!!

I've had Banner, although I'm not sure which pheno I had....

There is definitely lots of potential in that strain, but unfortunately the Banner I sampled was from a dispensary that needs a kick in the ass... Lol.

I'd love a cut to get in some Organic Soil, grow her with some dabs love, and THEN sample her.

Matterafact I'm going to see what I can do to grab some beans or a cut. :p

10. Right on, keep me posted on how that works, I only ask because I've been reading a lot about it, big cup winner, high thc content. I'm always on the hunt the next heavy hitter for chronic back pain and PTSD.

:bong:
    :metal:

Sent from My iPhone 5c

11. #11 Hashtag46n2, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    Unknown Kush Strain that was dubbed...
    Kush Doctor, named after it's creator...(you will see her a few times as well, very desirable strain due to it's super Skunky profile.)

After the chop, she still makes the entire house stink, no matter how well it's sealed..
    In a Mason jar, locked up into a floor safe that is half buried into the foundation of my house, that I sealed to help hide the smell, locked inside a closed sealed closet in the Master bedroom all the way in the back of the house.

The minute you walk in my front door..BAM... Skunk-Funk.

[​IMG]

Flashy

[​IMG]

Guts

[​IMG]

This was a mystery Seed grow.. Pretty sure it came out of one of my Sour Amnesia Nugs that I let go an extra 2 weeks to see what Midamber effects it may have... (30% is perfect for the Amnesia)

Pretty friggen fire, for a mystery grow. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Flash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. #12 Hashtag46n2, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    Pandora's Box.
    [​IMG]

No flash

[​IMG]

Sour Amnesia :p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Big ass Trichomes

[​IMG]

Dead Head OG
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again: thanks for viewing.

Post em up Colorado!!!
    My Colorado Brethren; post your dankness here!
    :)

13. Hey OP sick pictures! Some very nice smokables you have there! :D

Can I ask you, what the heck is this? Some crazy hash ball or something? :eek:

Also, what is TimeWreck's genetics?

14. Thank you for the kind words, indeed; that is a ball of Pressed Hashish laying on the bed of the trichomes from which it was made

Timewreck is yet another TGA strain, consisting of Vortex x Blood Wreck...

The name suits it's well, the hash it produces melts into a blood red oil when she melts :bongin:

15. goddamnit i'm swimming in my drool here. NICE dude.

16. Oh fire thread. I thought it said fire threat. I thought the rocky mountains were burning up all the homegrown in the state!

That hashball pic made me shit my pants! Now how am I to take a nap in that condition?

Thanks for this thread I enjoy it.

17. Beautiful flower and extracts Sirdabsalot!
    Are all of these flowers grown by you?

18. #18 Hashtag46n2, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Thank you very much brother! :)
    A member of one of Colorado's finest grower's circles.
    Wouldn't have it any other way my friend.

I'll get that message back to ya shortly, dealing with some elevated pain levels ATM.

19. Beautiful. One day I'm gonna make it out to Colorado again, and would be STOKED to see bud that good. I wasn't super impressed with dispensary weed last time.

20. :) thank you so much for viewing, super kind of you!! My apologies on the drool..

I should have made a disclaimer;
    "Drool bucket advised"
    :)

Seriously, thank you..

You are very welcome OSS!!! You sir are one of my favorite posters, it is a pleasure to have ya aboard!! :)

This is why I decided to say "f#ck off to dispensaries and grow my own meds..

95%+ of the"Medical Dispensaries" only care about cash crop, and treat it like so...

The 5% that are doing things correctly, charge out the ass and have caps on how much you can buy, and waiting lists for certain meds.

Sadly, the good stuff will be underground.

Super happy everybody enjoys the pics, I try really hard, and often doubt myself, striving for better results each time.