A Little Help Would Be Great

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dirty Jerzey, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Hey everyone. Been so busy with work recently and I haven't been on top of my crop.... What could be causing this? Nothing has changed regime wise but I did just get a 400w hps. It's 14 inches away. And no heat problems because of decent air movement. Take a gander, please let me know what you think.

2. I can't see any pictures, maybe it's just me.

3. Its not, unless his picture is invisible lol

4. ...Maybe it is invisible. :O

Sorry im stoned

5. Haha maybe

6. Hahaha I could have swore I uploaded it!!! Lol, oops.
    Figured it out!! Never clicked attach this file.

Attached Files:

7. I guess no one has any input???

8. Considering this site didn't help at all. I figured it out I think. My airstone went bad and I never realized it.

Fyi. I'm done with this website. Ya'll failed me. Looks like I'll be staying at roll it up from here on out. Thanks for nothing.

9. You're welcome, how the fuck are the members of gc supposed to know someone who made themselves a unit has faulty parts and that said creator couldn't walk through the basics of their own system before posting? I now have concluded your plants are suffering from a faulty operator....... you, good luck.

10. No no no, yea i understand that the eventual cause of this was faulty shit. I Re used an airstone, that airstone got engulfed in the root ball. And it never crossed my mind that she was drowing.

Anyways shit stains, Im pissed not because someone couldn't possibly know the issue, but because days went by without a shred of "hey maybe the lights too close" generic response. No input, nothing.

Who the Fuck cares anyway. I do however appreciate the help I have gotten in the past, but that was months ago when I first started and with multiple successful grows at this point, Im just taking my own path.

About 20% of the advice I have received was from here, and thats only because I come here when rui is acting funky.

Later guys. End rant. Thanks for the memories.

11. #13 gone4good, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    How can anyone help you when you didn't even post any pertinent information about the grow?...you didn't even post pictures until someone said something...and even then you still didn't post the required details to help us properly evaluate your problem.
    Btw calling people names for your own incompetence is great way to gain respect and the help you're going to eventually need on these forums...hope you show more class over on riu.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app