Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Guys Do With Your Stems

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Buddhavelli, Sep 12, 2014.

1. I just throw them in the grinder with everything else

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Pics or it didnt happen

3. save em and use em to top off a load destined for edibles or concentrate. 

waste not, want not.

4. #24 capt.murphy, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    I leave myself some meat on the bones so that when I get desperate enough(like tonight) I can go through and make a bowl. I also get a lot ofkief off my stems and put resin inbetween the weed and kief like a shit sandwich hahaha...insta high!

Attached Files:

5. I save them, all of them, and one day I will make some bomb ass tea with the hundreds of different strains of stems that are in this ziplock bag.

It's halfway full now, so only another year or so of smoking and I'll have a full bag!

6. Yeah that's the best use for them!! I should have thought that up!

7. I usually use my smaller stems as a base for my bowls so the rest wont pull through as easily

8. i throw them in melted candle wax and make candles out of them.

9. I chew on large ones, otherwise I toss 'em.

10. #30 grape, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    I usually just throw em or eat them, I should keep them to make qwiso or somethin

Skate.