Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Guys Do With Your Stems

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Buddhavelli, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Usually i save all my stems then crush em up and try to smoke em lml this may sound dumb but theres a whole lot of thc on them 

2. lol just get rid of those stick with the green :smoking:

3. Throw it out, there's not enough THC in stems to get an amoeba high. 

4. I keep a pile of them lying around and when I am out of weed I throw them in the middle tray of the grinder with a dime and try to shake off some kief. If I have enough stems than it usually works out well and gets me a decent buzz when I need one but it usually takes at least a months worth of stems to get like 2 hits of low quality kief. Nonetheless, it gets the job done in a desperate time.

5. Usually just toss them out, but if there is still a lil bit of green on them, middle tray of grinder and penny inside to knock off keif and lil pieces of green.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

6. I save all of my stems in a shot glass and when its full I collect the kief from them. I actually just did this again today and got .62 .
    I have a jar with my kief collection from over the past few months and I dip into it whenever i feel like  :smoking:

To collect the kief just put the stems in a pill jar with a quarter, cover the top with a stretchable fabric with small holes (like a legging type material). put that in the freezer for ~15 minutes, then shake over a piece of paper or onto some flat clean surface, then scrape up with a razor. takes about 25 minutes in all.

But yeah I recommend saving stems, i collect more kief from them than my grinder in a 3 week period.

7. Vape off the thc when I'm dry

8. Goddamn that too much work for me lol. I'll just buy more when I'm down to 3.5.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

9. Eat them. Taste pretty good. Try it out for yourself.

10. I use them as primitive toothpicks and toothbrush.

11. I build log cabins with them and then set them on fire. I make birds nests out of them and place them in trees. I offer them to beavers to build dams with them.

12. i donate them to charity for homeless retards, just joking

13. ^best answer^

14. actually i flush em, but only with a full bowl of shit

15. The tea idea got me saving my stems
    I'm super excited to make some of that for a relaxing morning when I have enough

16. Chuck them in a tea then strain them out before I drink it.

or I just chew on them when I am grinding up some buds.

17. not sure why, but I thought this was goddamn hilarious. Haha. But I'd say make tea w/them. Not so much for the affect, but for the taste..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I add them to the thorn crown on my Stoner Jesus statue.