Small Diy Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by MRJSimp, Sep 12, 2014.

1. IMO for flowering you'll want the box to be bigger if your wanting 3. I usually swap to flower cycle when they hit the half way mark. And shoot me a pm and I can go more into depth. Mine has hollow walls to help airflow/temps. Plus I have all the wires and such tucked in the walls.

Get high, Be high, Live high

2. thanks man im still in the process of moving into my new place when i get everything straight i will definately be getting back in contact.

3. im really surprised how much talk this one has got after the 2 ft tall part. i got tired of reading all the crazy ways to grow in a spot you Cant grow in. i mean unless you put side lights in that produce no heat. a fan outside will move the air. but you have to worry about mommy stopping by your room one day.and seeing the weird light coming from the wall. either way your better off trying to hide it out in the yard. on the tree line or out in the woods thats the only way you will be able to water and vanish. and come back the next weekend. ill tell you its a mint spot to germinate your seeds. good luck