Uk Outdoor First Time Grower

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by bigdickdave, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Okay, so my first post I thought I'd show you guys my first grow, one of them is 'Money Maker' from Green house seeds, supposedly can yield 1000 grams (Yep 1KG) from a single plant. The second is a 'Lemon Skunk' smells amazing, genuinely like lemon, can only imagine it getting even smellier as it begins to flower properly.

Money Maker: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410533952.034181.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410533965.449919.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410533982.583400.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410533990.666230.jpg

Lemon Skunk: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410534020.674852.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410534028.899831.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410534037.850075.jpg

Criticism (And compliments ;) always welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Any feedback? :'(

Be happy 🐒

3. How did it end up?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Not done yet!! Here's an update! 2 weeks left! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412109084.879340.jpg

Be happy 🐒

5. #5 gorilla grower, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Jesus dick, wow that's big mate is that the money maker? Edit: that's 2 plants right? Haha stone and carried away,
    Here's my caramel, you should call upon the uk unite boys on the below thread these guys know there shit, also the outdoor uk thread http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1011606-UK-growers-Unite
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1277702-2014-Uk%27s-Outdoor-Guerilla-Grows---Epic-Adventures%2E%2E%2E-Round-2
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412109989.515703.jpg

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

6. They're both at about 5 foot 9 haha! Looking at about 15 ounces off of both. Yeah mate your right two plants!

Wow, they're looking nice, what sort of smell is coming off them? This is my first grow so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or right haha! But they're big so I can't complain.

Be happy 🐒

7. Real stinky like green skunk is the only way I can express it,

If ya got them to 5.9ft then there probably ok,
    What nutes, soil, boosters, size pots are you using?
    If there permanently in the weather I would look inbetween the buds for mould, yellowing sugar leaves are tell tail, actually pull the bud apart to see inside the bud for rot, every plant I have planted have had mould but that's in my conditions here in brum, but always somthing to look for

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

8. How are gona harvest them? Split or full? And how do you plan on drying it?

9. Just checked every single flower for mould and haven't seen a thing, will keep my eye out as the last couple of weeks are approaching!

I was going to cut at the bottom of the branches, trim the fan leaves and the larger sugar leaves then hang them in a dark room to dry.

Any recommendations on drying?

Be happy 🐒

10. And nutes have been all natural! I went to my local woods and got about 10 nettles, made some nettle feed and gave it to it when it was vegging (High nitrogen) and the occasional drop of tomato feed once a week when its flowering!

In all honesty, if these were inside and were hydro with all the right nutes they'd be yielding a kilo each!

Be happy 🐒

11. Yeah man some people get good results with Tom feed, but as for drying there are so many different techniques, what the idea is to let it dry as long as possible so you need to get temps, humidity, airflow just right, or could do what I did and just hang it in a cardboard box haha.
    I'm a noob myself I've only got 2 autos under my belt which yielded bout an oz for both haha but it's all practice enit, I've been on this forum for a couple a months and got most my knowledge from here and mainly the uk lads there sound guys!

I'll drop a link in there for ya and see if some will pop over and have gander

12. Ahh cheers mate! I'll let you know how they turn out!!

Be happy 🐒

13. Here's some pics I had of Rot, just thought id share ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412191498.223943.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412191558.640396.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412191577.493274.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412191596.577686.jpg

14. So, I have a bit of an issue, I can't keep my plants inside and last night we had a frost, they have 1-2 weeks left, is there any way I can protect them from the cold since I'm unable to bring them inside!

Be happy 🐒

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412514539.288238.jpg

16. How these getting on dave?