My 1St Ever Auto Grow (Last Was A Photo Grow)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by oldskoolstoner, Sep 12, 2014.

1. days 18-23, the biggest cheese abit droopy shoulda watered her yesterday coz was bone dry. but my back was out and only just watered her now :/ sure she'll be fine :)

View attachment 153748

all 3 cheese have pistols, biggest just started her stretch. The purples, well they so compact I cant get in there to see any pistols :p

a close up of the biggest purple

View attachment 153749

about 8" tall with 7 heads and a perfect half ball shape, lowest 6 leafs sit on the soil wich is a pain.  Just raised my light 6 inches to see if the purples stretch abit lmao

2. Under waters better than over water as long as tgey dont get too bad under water is easily treatable

3. yea I gave her a good watering so hopefully she perk up tomoz :)

also upped the feed coz I noticed a few white tips on the purples and the cheese.  cant wait till I can see some purple :D

4. subbed up bud.. oldschool is good school  [​IMG]

5. days 20 - 25, only been 2 days but they all exploded I swear they doubled in size Oo

the biggest cheese that got abit dry has allrdy perked back up (apart from a calcium deficiency that appeared over night) and purples now started there stretch

they all got multiple tops that are higher than the main cola :p  im gonna hit my 1.3 gpw target this time for sure ^^

raised my light up to take some better pics :)

View attachment 153852
    View attachment 153853
    View attachment 153854
    View attachment 153855
    View attachment 153856
    View attachment 153857
    View attachment 153858

6. #246 oldskoolstoner, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    days 27 - 32

View attachment 154394

biggest cheese seems to be over its P problem [​IMG] and other 5 still lush and green [​IMG]

just raised light coz the ladies were pushing on the glass again [​IMG]

EDIT: theres still 3 purples at back, but 1s so stocky its now hiden :p

7. just realised I been growing autos for 6 months now and done so many strains :)

might go back to photos one day ...... not ^^

8. hmmm the problem cheese being a pain again :/

she needs even more p, but 3ml to 1 litre burns her.  guess I start her on the booster early.

9. ok all 6 now on bloom feed coz it seems stretch is over.

the problem plant I just added some booster at 1/3 strength (although she seems happy even with p deficiency)

for my reference before I forget what im given them :p

tall purples 1.5ml bloom, 1ml cal mag.
    stocky purple 2ml bloom, 1ml cal mag
    cheese 2.5ml bloom, 1.5ml cal mag
    problem cheese 2.5ml bloom, 2ml cal mag, 0.1ml bhudda tree

now I shouldn't screw up next time I feed when stoned ^^

10. Subbed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. bhudda tree did the trick, apart from the already bad leafs you'd never know she had a deficiency :)

all the leafs now looking happy and flat and the buds now starting to swell, with any luck she not been stunted :)

and the purples now need some booster too, noticed a few slightly red stems (what id normally look out for for P)

atleast now I know P can show in 2 diferant ways :D allways learning summit

12. best take more pics at lights on :)

but fed all again yesterday, now roughly 3 days and 3-4 litres each so seem to be on track still :)

and all 6 now getting booster. 5 at 0.1ml and the biggest cheese 0.15ml (having to mix 10 litres of each to measure then throw rest away)

13. A ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428687284.081961.jpg auto pounders 40 more days left until harvest

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428687375.565198.jpg

15. 75-80 😌

I'm going to let it go 100 days

16. subbed into this one

17. #259 oldskoolstoner, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    days 39 - 44

so the cheese just keeps growing upwards even though its 2nd week of flower Oo (and I mean more than previous grows)

they now stand 1.5 meters tall with about 15 tops each, not looking forward to trimming this grow [​IMG]

View attachment 154940
    View attachment 154941

had to do front shot in 2 parts [​IMG]

and the purples started to get frosty already

View attachment 154942

EDIT: seems ive contained the p deficiency on the problem plant (not seen it spread for atleast 4 days)