Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dispensaries In Ca To Purchase pheonix Tears Cannabis Oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Beachsk8420, Sep 12, 2014.

1. my dog has been diagnosed with soft tissue cancer. I have read/heard of many people giving this oil to their animals and having positive results. I am looking for a dispensary some where in california to purchase this oil, because i do not have personal access or the time to cultivate over a pound of flowers to make the oil. Any help in the right direction to finding this oil will be of a lot of help, and my dog will be very happy! Thanks a lot 

2. I went to sonoma medicinal in santa rosa, they have higher cbd strains in capsules with THCa (not psychoactive THC) you may want to try that so the dog does not get stoned. I also have tried alternatives also in santa rosa, they have an excellent oil made from the herb ACDC strain which is lower in THC and higher in CBD. It's $40 per gram which is much cheaper than the pop naturals brand sold elsewhere. In san jose there is amsterdam's garden which had the true rick simpson oil that is made from the whole plant. It's extremely strong so be careful. I got stoned out of my mind on it which I hated. There is another dispensary in San Jose that carries higher CBD strains and the man was the most knowledgeable I've spoken to in all the dispensaries I"ve been to, called compassionate care clinic. His items will be 40-50% off  (but not the high CBD strains) because san jose passed an ordinance recently to ban all dispensaries that can't grow their own meds on site. So many will be closing and selling off inventory over the next couple weeks.