First Grow Lst

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by budz_bunny, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Lookin good guys :)

2. Had to chop if you didn't see other thread not much weight like none but my microwaved sample got me high as fuck so maybe Ill take pics wen I move into jars

3. Yo i wanna see im about to post some of mine now. Tomorrow ill take new pix. Im a few weeks behind you

4. Just took theseee

Attached Files:

5. Really dissapointed with weight but here is a couple pics

20141119_021840.jpg

20141119_021931.jpg

6. Ya really didn't wanna microwave just small taster bowl worths

7. I dont blame you. Mines are finally startin to bud so im excited to see what i come out with. But more so excited for my next grow lol.

8. Alright just put into jars tonight pretty surprised at how early I chopped but weight goin into jars was 15.26 grams not alot but I chopped early I used cfls and first grow I was expecting like an 1/8 do I'm happy for first grow and so early

1416815359901-417976352.jpg

9. Well one of mine is dying off quickly and I'm about to undergo a move to a new house within the next few weeks and the first thing I'm going to do is set up my grow room and transport the point over there but she's button up really nice the one that has been good throughout the time and I'm just really waiting for her to you know right and all the way before I take it down I'm going to focus all the lights on her just so she can keep blowing up like she has been man like I'm ready for tha budds probably give me like maybe another month

10. Few more weeks left. About to start flushing her out

Attached Files: