First Grow Lst

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by budz_bunny, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Yeah? Have any issues stem from itb? (No pun intended) im gonna post updated pictures today.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have never had issues from it no. Girls have always been healthy. I have read breeders journals and some select the plants with theas traits.
    But it is also known to appear in deficient plants. I have only read about this never seen it first hand. Hope this helps.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335301-Stanky's-perpetual-garden

3. I actually have a pic of a small atomic jam clone. Its dark purple through the stem. I oied on the above post srry. Its healthy as can be and loving life. Last pic will be my bigger vegged atomic jam. You can see a hue of purple around the super crop but it has turned green everywhere else.

Attached Files:

4. Yeah so i just did a somewhat big upgrade today. Hoping if my paycheck tomorrow isnt bad im gonna go back and get a flo light fixture n 250w bulb
    But i got 90% reflective white poly film, also added a t5 2ft 25w flo strip as you can see on the back wall. I wanted to get more attention on my internodes and lower leafs as i am gonna switch to veg soon because i also got a dwc system and i wanna set up and run my next grow. I also finally got a timer and some light bloom nutrients. Im a organic only guy usually but like i said this is really just to mess around with my first indoor. I plan on continuing to upgrade but here are current pix im taking right now

The last 2 or 3 before the group shot are my mid plant im growing. At least i think it is i got the seeds mixed up in the germ process. So i had white widow and og kush crunch and some random mids and i planted them and i forgot which ones grew to term, i know the first one my big boy is my kush i can tell by the smell and i kept track of that one. But my smaller guy he just smells too dank already to be some mids. Idk. But let me know what you think guys. Im subbed too so im looking forward to all the updates.

Attached Files:

5. Anyone alive out there lol

6. I have been gone for a while but I have hairs havent seen any balls yet

7. I'm not sure but it looks like maybe super smalls buds forming almost probably juse seeing wat I want to tho

8. Holy shit it's been a while since I posted a pic that don't even look like my plant anymore I've done a lot of trimming and are you sure your loozing at mine tho last pic I posted was Sept 21 I think

9. You talkin about mine or budz

10. Ahh see ive actually just started adding nutes to it about 4 days ago. Im gonna take pics tonight but it got big in the last few days. Also trying to decide if i wanna get a 250 flourescent or just save up for some leds or what i wanna do. Trying to make a decision. I wanna grow like 4 to 5 plants at a time and im most likely going to be growing autoflowers. And eventually have a whole seperate grow area just for my regulars.

11. Right on bro. They want some nutes forsure. Probably a good reason why they took off too. Right on.

12. Suggestions for nutes? Im gonna go buy some more tomorrow i got some im just not sure what part:part:part to get for my. Plants. I got bloom. Ionic is the brand

Any opinons on lights?

13. Here is an update on mine
    20141011_235400.jpg
    20141011_235455.jpg
    20141011_235442.jpg

14. Update if anyone's still around notice alot of change but not it seems like they grow in the dark cycle more some buds are starting to get frosty looking or sugar leaves I don't no tell me wat you think ooo and I switched from grow big to tiger bloom

Attached Files:

15. Nice bro I'm gonna post mine soon. The little guy i tried to save with a dwc blew up in weeks. Its huge. The bigger one got nute burn bad and is very tiny and sick. I got him in a dwc now. Saving him but im moving th3 grow room to my closet. They are too tall now. Esp the sick one. I had to cut off all his leaves they were dead but he is still growing now he is gonna have to grow really tall to save him.