First Grow Lst

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by budz_bunny, Sep 12, 2014.

1. What are you growing bro ?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Bag seed I have no clue genetics or wat it could be wat so ever

3. Quote me when you post new pics. I hope those leaves start looking stronger for ya. They look like mid plants tho. No offense.

4. is there anything I could do to get them in better shape or would that be something that is just out of my control and I can post pics as much or as little as people want

5. Let me see em. And how far away is your light and how often do you water.

6. Lights probably around three inches I water twice a week tonight she gets straight water sat night I think she will get water with 1/2 strength fox farms grow big I don't have new pics at I can get some soon tho

8. Maybe it's just the coloration of the pic. Are they super soft leaves ?

9. #30 budz_bunny, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    The bottom ones aren't do much but as you move up the plant the softer they get

Edit also in the pics the lights are still pretty close just moved out the way and cell phone pics

10. The bottom ones almost feel hard

11. Growing with CFLs on one plant you will get your best results with 24 hour lighting and 3200 lumens on one plant. You want to keep your light 4" or lower but no lower than 2 inches to avoid burning. Be sure you have good air circulation to prevent stale air and heat pockets. You should be able to lst with no problem. Be sure to exercise all your chutes to keep them limber to avoid any breakage. Get a good set of nutes. They make a diffrence. I use neptunes harvest 2-3-1 all the way through flower until last 30 days. You will enjoy your yield. During veg. Bright white CFLs will give you better veg results then switch to flower with soft white 12/12 cycle for half of flower then 11 on 13 off to finish with 48 hours of darkness and then cheers my brother a nice yield

12. And try to keep your heat humidity and ph stable for best results

13. PH I have no clue using nursery water no meter Temps should be good if anything maybe on the chilli side it's in my basement I got a fan on it I just need to get my freaking carbon scrubber done the whole fuckin room stanks and I'm not even 3 weeks from seed yet so I need to tie down all the shoots that grew up when I tied the main stem down?

14. For the mos part ap or well water is good squeeze a lemon in it and it just abot nails your ph which is nothing more than alkalinity of the soil. Cheapest way is hit a walmart go to the ac filters get a couple of carbon ac filters stick ya a cheap $10 fan to pull it. And you will be fine I have three decent grows in one avg size room. I used this cause I was low on funds and it works great

15. I got two mesh bags filled with carbon right now in front 2 fans but I can still smell it as soon as I walk in I was gunna try the diy one from the thread in the diy grow room section I just need 2 more pieces and it's done I'm hoping it turns out at least halfway decent what can you expect from one plant under 115 watts of cfls that's been lst'd like min obviously I could get jack shit max wat like a 1/2 Oz to an oz

16. Well it looks like you got good growth going on for your size. But maybe you should mess around with your distance on your lighting.

17. I've been raising my lights a little like every night trying to get it to stretch a bit so I have some more space between nodes do I tie down all the shoots that shot up from the main stem also sorry for stupid questions lst virgin well growing virgin really

18. I run two 1600 lumen CFLs per plant and my best average growth is around 3" from my plant. My last lst plant that I focused full lst on I pulled 4.5 ounces off of it with 90 day veg and 75 flower

19. Damn 4.5 ounces would last me a very long time I will be happy with anything as long as I finish it but I for sure hope it's at least decent quality it doesn't matter if it's not dank as long as it tastes good and gets me high