New Autoflower Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MissHighLife, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Looking better but what temps were you at? :bongin:

Question how tall is it? it's hard to get a size reference from the pics.

I've noticed the same thing. I wind up just talking to myself and asking myself questions lol. Got like 800 views and 2 posts lol.

2. Hey mrfett3463 thanks for stoppin by, she's pretty short I'd say about 9, 10" but she has bud sites everywhere so that's exciting but we'll see, Temps are in the mid to high 80s and yeah I get plenty tumbleweeds and crickets also lol, I'm happy to at least jot the grow down and keep track of my progress for future reference.

3. Subbed, you are doing great. Glad to see im not the only female grower here. Id love to help but im on my 1st flower... Still learning.

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

4. Good to know TiPWiLL, let's keep it going =]

5. #25 MissHighLife, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    Day 57
    1415008510321.jpg 1415008670250.jpg 1415009327875.jpg 1415009417153.jpg 1415009558181.jpg
    She smells sooo skunky, i personally think she's lookin pretty good, there's always room for improvement tho

6. What kind of soil and nutes do you use?

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

7. Fox farms ocean forest soil, fox farms big bloom, and ff tiger bloom nutes.

8. Not sure how bad I fucked up but I added big bloom nutes when I wanted to add tiger bloom nutes, don't know how I let that happen, I wasn't even stoned yet oh well I hope it's not something to worry much about

9. What's up subbed in. I don't believe it should be too big of a problem. Your plant will just be getting more potassium and phosphorus rather than nitrogen. Plants need a lot of nitrogen in veg. I'm new at growing too and I've had some fuck ups but you learn from them.

10. looks nitrogen toxic to me. i'm new but your plant has "the claw".  I hope a more experienced grower sees this but it might be time for a down right flush.

check out this site... i love this girl who put it up... she really knows her shit

http://www.growweedeasy.com/nitrogen-toxicity-cannabis

11. #31 drnick420, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
    Looks like claw to me too, i had the same thing on my lady, its N tox.
    Its not that bad but maybe u will give her a good flush some time, it will not get rid of the claw if its there already but it cant do it worse too..
    Anyways good to see a girl growing here and dont be too worried about gettin no feedback, i feel u :D
    U might check my thread too if u want, im in week 7 in flowering.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335024-Nick's-Grow-Journal
    Btw when ur lady popped?
    GL

12. Thanks Sade, I'm learning more and more as I go, I'll be doin better with my next grow I'm sure

13. I'm gonna definitely check that out thanks BudTrap420 I'll take all the help I can get.

14. Hey Drnick420, I planted her in soil on October 8th after germinating in a damp paper towel, I've been in and out of the city a few times for a couple days at a time since I've had her and well I turn off the lights while I'm away so she's for sure had stress put on her, I'll be checking out your grow.

15. Didn't quote you on my last post

16. Try not to change light schedule to much ... Or leave off days at time it could end up being extremely bad like getting hermanfradites stunt growth all sort of shit hun

It's a shame we have enough money for wars, but not enough money to feed our poor. - cully

17. Yeah, all that stress, I just have to keep my fingers crossed that she turns out ok. Thanks cully

18. Doing gud so far yhu probably got about 2 weeks left with it being a auto

19. I was thinking about the same 2-3 weeks, I'm reading more on when to flush, harvest, chop, all that good stuff... thanks for your input.

20. Sounds like you're just going thru the beginning but your reading up and study like your in college lol