Everyone Giving Me Pieces.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by spliffhitter77, Sep 12, 2014.

1. So strange lately..two different friends randomly quit smoking and one dude gave me a bubbler, large bong and a cool glass pipe.. This is in top of my vales, pipes etc..to ice the fucking cake my other friend not just a week later does the same thing and gives me a small bubbler and a small glass piece. Wtf man. So now I got this shit and it's all klinking around in my motherfucking closet. I'm about ready to throw it out. I don't need all this shit lol.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

2. I'll take one of the bubblers off your hands....

3. Clean it all, safely store in a box.  All that stuff has value, try and sell them.

4. Weed aint what it used to be.. its more of an addiction . Especiallynow thst this wax is so available. Wax is on the same level as crack..

5. I mean if you wanna mail it to me, that's cool. ♡

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I collect grow lights, I have more than i need. (4) 1,000w and (3) 400w

7. not really

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. when i made a move from Oregon to Socal i gave a bunch of my glass away. crazy one of a kind stuff when glass was more of a myth and legend then like it is now. i am glad i did it. i didn't want it all wasting away in the back of some storage unit. these pieces needed to be smoking the kindest of bud and Eugene Oregon definitely had, has and will always have amazing green.

you could always do one of the following?
    you could trade them for killer bud.
    you could sell them for cash.
    you could give them away to those deserving of such a gift.
    you should also deck out your spot with nice smoking pieces. can't really call a spot a spot with out at least one killer glass bong....you just can't!

regardless, great fucking luck man!!! :metal:

9. thats funny cuz I live like an hour south of Eugene and its like a tropical paradise of weed around here. I work with 600 people and I would say maybe 50% toke???including managers. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

10. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. That shut him up 😉

'I always gotta keep one rolled'

12. Lol 💉😱

13. Sounds like you've been watching fox news.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410698569.535965.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. but would you sell them? cause if so aayyeee

Sent from my GT-I9082L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. we can help you name them

17. Ofcourse the people who smoke that shit gonna defend it.
    Read a tutorial bout how to smoke and make that shit.. haha who does that shit.. "you got the rig bro??" "Yea but im out of butane, gotta go to homedepot and buy a torch" "I almost blew up my house makin this"

Shit like that is retarded
    U aint medicating. . U gettin fucked up.. just like a crackhead would

18. Friend: Bro where your eyebrows?
    Crackhead: Hotplate blew up in my face
    Crackhead:I told my mom I was makin weed stronger

19. Same thing happened with me, except that my friend i am not sure if he will be smoking again or not. In the meantime I have his glass collection, but I will not do anything with it because I would like to return it to him if he wants.

I am definitely smoking out of his bubbler though it has great diffusion.

20. #20 Talon, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    Had a friend give me a grinder, a cape, 2 pipes because he said he found god. A week later he texted me asking if I still had the stuff.

Vape, not cape