Noob Grow On A Budget

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by non_smoker0922, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Just a lil update

Attached Files:

2. They look good man, what we're you using for light before the added led? It timed up that you got it right at the time your girls were ready to take off so it's not quite as led magic as it seems but it's definitely a boost!!!

3. 4 23 watt CFL's well I put the light in about a week before flower now that it's in flower it's growing crazy cuz the stretch I lst some of the hidden tops those are doing great too starting to see the pre flowers now we'll see hairs pretty soon I hope

4. Well...It's a girl

Attached Files:

5. Definitely a bitch you got on your hands man. Always a relief to see her show those pistols sexy sexy pistols

6. I know one thing I would never chance that with one seed ever again

7. No I don't first grow so that would come with time I had fed cal/mag and it had stopped but then I seen on a few other later on not that bad probably is that it also looked like rust fungi does it
    It hasn't been getting worse it's very small but still hate to not know the problem

8. One week into flowering and older bottom leaves got like this is this normal just wondering

Attached Files:

9. Had to make yet bigger didn't think she was going to get this big and light burn from light being to close

Attached Files:

10. Mine were 24" when I flipped the light they didn't stop growing taller until they reached 50". I had to raise my ceiling from 6' to 7' not so easy with a plywood cabinet. Looks good man, I wouldn't worry about older leaves turning yellow.new and dying not sure hats up with miss bits of tops unless that was already that way.

11. What was that about the tops and plant doesn't look that way right now I probably have about 16 tops right now from what I've counted

12. that normal if it's just the older leaves dying off. Your lady looks nice for a first timer great work. Keep up the studying bro

13. I am not sure what the concern with tops is. Maybe take a picture of what you think is trouble and I will let you know if I think it's anything worry about. New tops always seem a little lighter in color until they get a little size on them I don't stress it. Your canopy is really thick so until this girl stretches out some the lower fan leaves will die off. A couple of mine killed almost all of my large fan leaves in the first month of 12/12. Hope this helps

14. Ok I seen this little problem getting bad pretty quick I've fed cal/mag thinking this was issue at first. I think it's rust fungus and it's taking over my plant these past 2 days leaves have men dying to quick and it's the one with these problems I don't thinks it's a def of any kind. I'm feeding FF trio. It's def not nute burn. I see no bugs in soil or under leaves help.

Attached Files:

15. 4th week since light flip

Attached Files:

16. Looking great!

17. That's a very purty setup...if you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you?  I got an actual tent, but looking at your setup I'd say that I would build something like that for my next project in lieu of getting another tent. 

18. I would say about $40 ish I made it too small first time because I veg for 2 months so it got way too big and then I put a 240 watt led so I needed more height just plan before making it if you need help I'll guide you but I'd rather just buy a cheap tent from Amazon

19. Lol I have a cheap tent from Amazon...ran me about $60?  It fits my closet space exactly, but I've got a 240 led with a 300 and I believe I have an overheating problem...So i was thinking build a second smaller one, move one of my lights over and start a fresh batch :p