Socos 400W Closet Grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SocoGrow, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Thats why I use digital dimmable bylbs with super lumins. Its like a 400 watt over drive.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411412371.643272.jpg

I planned to use this bubble insulation I've never actually used mylar good to know it can't get wet. That's kind of a downfall lol.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1331928-Socos-400W-Closet-Grow%2E

3. Thoes are tecnicly for outside. Not specific for plant growth but will work none the less. Keep up the good work

4. The only thig with that stuff is you wana make sure it doesent creat hot spots

Now you know lol they save about 30% hydro and they draw less on ignition

5. 50$ a roll? Have you prices our orca or black and white polly?

6. Think I'm gunna try that bubble insulation. I use mylar and it's a bitch and a quarter to deal with uhg

7. They claim its 95% reflective but I dunno about all that.

8. Hmm I wonder if that stuff will make my room too hot. My grow is next to the furnace but it gets extremely cold here come winter. Like ...cold cold. oh god now I'll over think this for at least a week

9. Thoes are the hot spots. It workes for imp because hes using cfls. You have a hid lamp and its gkna heat up the little air pockets in the insulation thus creating hot spots.

10. But its all an ongoing experiment keep up the good work. Ull figure out what works best for ur set up. Theres lots that will work. Some just work better.

11. Awesome ratio fill that flower room up.