Good Exploration Games?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Fire_Blazer, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Hello.

Title sort of says it all but anyway I am looking for some cool exploration/adventure games to play. Preferably online.

I have been playing a lot of competitive online games, mainly shooters and I have sort of lost interest in them because they are too intense while I'm high lol.

I want something chill and relaxed to just roam around and explore with friends and stuff.

Any idea's guys?

Thanks

2. When no man's sky comes out ur gonna have a good time

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

I seen that mentioned in a gaming article somewhere. It's about space exploration or something isn't it?

4. yea you get to explore many different and unique planets and travel to and from them in a spaceship!

Wow lol 

That definitely does sound like something I would enjoy. I'm going to go check out a few articles to see what it's all about. Thanks!

Also, what about minecraft? Is it pretty chill?

6. #6 PigBenis696969, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  7. Np. Is it coming up as a video for you or an actual link? Im wanting to just post the video here so people dont have to navigate away, but my phone is giving me a hard time

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #9 4shotmark, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Found this sick VR game the other day.

Basically I went outside and that's where it started off. Right off the bat I noticed there was no HUD, so I knew it was gonna be really immersive. The controls were really intuitive, didn't even need a tutorial. It seems that the game starts off in "media res," and there are already thousands of quests available.

I'm honestly pretty overwhelmed, man.

It's in link form, I will repost it below embedded properly for everyone.

What was it called?

http://youtu.be/nLtmEjqzg7M

10. any mmorpg.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. if you're on pc I'd check out starpoint gemini, awesome game

Is that games like world of warcraft?

I have a PC but it isn't a good one lol I mainly play PS4.

13. tera rising.

14. Far Cry 3, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

That's just like world of warcraft isn't it? I played WoW for a while and got bored of it. I found it very repetitive.

I downloaded the minecraft demo last night so I'm going to try it tonight!

I might get skyrim. I had it a while back but sold it for something else. It was epic.

16. Go for skyrim can't go wrong with skyrim buy the disk that comes with the dlc's on it worth it for sure

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

17. Rust is hacked/modded Alot so its not worth it anymore.... Minecraft is super replayable and fun. The demo off of minecraft dot net is crappy its like the first version.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

haha i just got this, was way too stoned to catch on to what you where talking about last night! :D