Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will This Cover The Smell Of Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stoned François, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Dude you've got 6 hours between when you're going to toke and when yo mama gets back

Sent from Neptune

2. That fire escape look like a perfect place to get high, if I had one that'll be my spot everyday! haha! use it!

3. I would smoke in the fire escape and just bring like the bathroom air freshener spray, smoke, then spray a little bit in there then let the room air out.

4. woah, totally forgot to update on what happened like I said i would lol

everything turned out pretty well, we smoked a bunch of fat bowls from that bong in the bathroom and then some joints outside, when we were done smoking we turned on the hot water in the shower and left the bathroom door open so it could air out. when my mom came home she didn't say a thing :smoke:

5. until she gets the water bill 

6. next time I smoke in my house i'm totally going to that fire escape spot. theres a bunch of spiders and shit in there though so i need to use bug spray first though haha

7. we only had the shower on for about 30 minutes after we finished, our landlord pays the water bill anyway :laughing:

8. Pretty sure if you go over a certain amount you will get charged for it..

well, 30 minutes isn't a long time to leave the shower on
    i've taken 30-60 minute showers before during times where i was feeling very sick or very stoned...or both