Dugout Help?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by blairplane, Sep 11, 2014.

1. I'm looking to purchase a dugout because I'd like to have it for the on the go quick toke. But I've never owned one and none of my friends have except my uncle who I rarely see. So I'd like to know if there is anything I should look for? What not to buy what to buy? Whats the best out there? Any advice it helpful :) thank you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The small wooden one with the slide ontop is all u need. I have a short one and use it all the time on the go. All the bats or one hits that go into dugouts always suck ass. But in the end if u can hide it well enuf i would just get a glass peice! A nice dugout is gonna cost about what a cheap glass peice would.

they're all pretty much the same..

i use the wooden one and the piece that looks like a cigarette.. i keep it in the car and use it all the time when driving around.

4. I have two. One with a slide top and one with a swivel top. I prefer the one with the swivel top.

5. One of my friends has one and they're great for stealth! I've been thinking about picking one up for concerts or whatever.

6. Oh yeah dude, I didn't think about one for at a concert. That'd be the shit! :D

7. Yeah I have a glass piece. A pretty nice one too, I just dont like carrying it around with me. So I figured just a one hit thing to carry around with me would be pretty nice.

8. If you decide to go the dugout way spare the agony of trying to pack that fucking bat.. Get a hitter with teeth on the end. They're around 2 bucks here. Best purchase.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. As long as the bat u get can fit in the dugout then u are good to go

10. I have a slide top that I've been using for 5 years or so. Love it. Ditch the metal bats that they usually come with and buy a glass or quartz bat, plus a few spares.
    They're great for shows and for traveling.

11. Get the smaller size ones, they clog less.

12. Get the digger one hitter. Looks exactly like a cigarette, and works well.

13. ^^I agree with BlueSpoon, mind as well do a small glass piece. Packs 1-2 tokes. Normally if its packed tight it all stays set, I put a bag around mine on the go to hide the smell

14. Dugouts are great just check reviews online and find a well constructed one and a good bat. Stealthy and economic since it's a hit at a time also you can probably get a good quality kit going for under $50.

15. Wondering - how do you guys store the bats? Weed pack side up or down?

16. Go with a sneakatoke if you are looking for a quick concealed piece. Probably the best thing I've purchased for inconspicuous toking.

Sent from my Pixel using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. If you buy one on eBay it’s wicked cheap. That’s where I got mine and was delivered to my friend’s house 3 days later. Mine is smellproof if you tighten the screw on the top by rotating the cover. It’s pretty nice, and holds about an eighth and is small enough to fit in your pocket on the go. I definitely am glad I bought it

18. Get a dynavap with dugout. You be vaping instead of smoking, much less odor, just as easy to use. Also, it just tastes much much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum