Not Sure How To Title This

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chaichai, Sep 11, 2014.

1. So I'm honestly supposed to believe that every single person on this board just woke up one day and went "Well I guess I'll start smoking pot today."? That none of you were introduced to it by people you knew or didn't start hanging with people until you or they were using?

2. well, no.. 

me personally, i made an account on GC, talked shit to their user base, then got high for the first time. 

you're already on step 2 of 3

3. I wasn't trying to talk shit on anyone to begin with.but when it seemed everyone was attacking me for admitting I was going to start using for the same reason a lot of people did, because everyone else is, yea I got pissed. I never claimed to know what its like to be high but if I'm going to be around people who use why shouldn't I start using too. Otherwise what else are we going to do if they have to be high to do anything? Or what are we going to have in common?

virtually none of us use drugs to impress people as we arent 13 year olds.

i can understand "doing what everyone else is", so long as its an activity beyond drug use. comes across as a cop-out, if not, your brain isn't functioning properly. would you start shooting dope if everyone else was? seriously, its the same damn thing, just a safer intoxicant.

6. Some people do some don't. If you're around a group that participates in an activity long enough you'll eventually start to participate as well for a sense of belonging or you'll leave the group. I'm not going to break up with my BF because of weed nor am I going to tell him to choose between it or me.

very very few do. usually when you become an adult you start to make your own decisions about things and are strong enough in yourself to do that regardless of what others do/say. did you ever think that if you have to take drugs to string him along and that if you didnt hed break up with you........he isnt worth being in a relationship with?

8. Maybe he isn't but I'm sick and tired of getting dumped or passed over all the time. You learn when you're overweight that when it comes to dating no one gives a crap about personality, or atleast no one gives a crap about mine since I've tried being my own person and that hasn't gotten me anywhere. I honestly don't think I can handle getting dumped again and it's easy for someone to say that being single isn't that big of a deal if they weren't single all through high school or aren't the only person in their age bracket in their community who is single. 

9. #49 SuperDourPack, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Did he say u need to use pot to be with me because I do? And he prob. Wouldn't care if anything just accept wat he likes. My girl Dont smoke and I Dont either right now but wen I did she would just chill wit me and I enjoyed her time. But there were times I asked her she said no n I was cool with it. Just talk to him what u think unless your not that serious and he may be like your moving to fast.And how is she a troll of her preferred method of cannibus use?

And I apparently missed page of the thread. Fuck what a group does if your 28 you should do what u wanna do and feel comfortable. This isn't high school peer pressure THATS sad. And why would experienced smokers laugh at u if u just started smoking on top of that. Everyone that smoked went threw the phase of no tolerance, u just started smoking later so it gonna go threw it. And shit everyone that is a experienced smoker wishes they had the same tolerance them are the best highs.

And why Dont u smoke with just him first instead of the group if you are worried about being g judged or acting silly. I mean his is just your boyfriend right.?

all i can say is that if you arent a troll you must live a very sad life. stop worrying about that kinda shit, you cant force it to happen. if you care so much about being overweight work on your body......stop worrying about it in the meantime. youre already planning to basically spend the rest of your life with this guy as long as hell allow it.......like come on.

11. Because to me at my age and having no tolerance when everyone else at the same age has probably been using for upteen years makes me feel like I won't ever catch up. I don't want to have to wait a year or so for my tolerance to go up hence the desire to do a lot of edibles from the beginning.  Otherwise what's the point of even starting to use? and when they all go off to get high why bother going with them if all i'm going to do is stand around basically staring at the clock wondering when my boyfriend will be ready to leave. What's to stop him from ditching me to go out and get high with his friends all the time if I never use?  I don't give a crap that everyone went through the no tolerance phase most users went through that phase at 14/15 years old not almost 30. I've watched vids on youtube and all they do is laugh at the new user and give them shit for just starting that's why I want to be alone the first time, if I could afford it I'd buy 70 brownies and eat 10 of them a day for a week. Buy 70 more for the next week and repeat until I could function normally while I was high.  I'm already an uptight loser for waiting this long to start why give people a reason to give me more grief by letting them see me act like an idiot cause I can't handle a little weed? Why start off like a fucking wimp with one little joint? If I didn't have a phobia about smoking I'd eat and smoke as much as possible my first time to get even more in my system. I know it's impossible to overdose on pot but I've already thought about suicide by overdosing on the bottle of Unisom in my med cabinet cause I have no reason to be happy. At least with pot it won't kill me and I can not give a shit about anything but getting high all the time

12. Did you not see my earlier post saying I've been trying to lose weight? Yea I've lost over 100lbs. big fucking whoop the fact is I'm still fat and therefore unattractive.

13. If being fat bothers you that badly, stop complaining on this forum, dump the loser guy, and keep losing weight and improving yourself as a person in general. 

i know a murder of black men who would disagree. or would it be a gaggle?

15. You are to worried about how their gonna look at you getting high on your first time. Its your FIRST FUCKING TIME. If they really clown u and really disrespect u for it their clowns. And who cares u just started using cannibus its not a race. U do it wen u feel like it. Getting high and having a GF doesn't even fall hand in hand to compare him jus leaving u all together to get high. Just tell him get high with me, let's smoke together.Sesh with him by itself instead of a group and shows him a good time. Your really over thinking getting high forreal. And 10 brownies? Are u serious way too much 1 brownie would be fine for u trust me and u will kill money crushing all that at once and you WILL be to high to enjoy it. Pace yourself and they Dont gotta know how much u took exactly. U say your 28 but care about the smallest shit regarding getting high that shit isn't even a thought n my 21 mind. And I do t drink much but wen I'm around drinkers I don't give AF. I just get drunk enough for me and feel just as good as them I just need less.

16. Everything in life is a race the only people who think its not are the ones that haven't been last for everything. I'm done with this joke of a board most of you are the kind of asses that wouldn't give someone like me the time of day until they started using. I don't give a shit how crazy 10 brownies are that's what I'm going to do my first time and I'm not going to allow my boyfriend or anyone else to be there.

obvious troll is obvious.

Smart move. Wash them down with three bottles of Jack Daniels and make certain that you have the local hospital's emergency room on speed dial.
              But seriously...you're going about this the wrong way. You have a "phobia" about smoking ? That's a new one on me. How about you try this...hang out with your boyfriend and his group and just enjoy his and their company. See how it goes. When I was much younger I hung out with drinkers of alcohol and smokers of marijuana and no one pressured me to do any of those things. As a matter of fact (and I can't speak for all smokers of weed) if they're anything like me and my friends, we'd be thrilled that you didn't smoke anything...more for us !! Good times !! :yay:

Well I think you definitely should do 10 pot brownies, you won't die and you'll know you've had enough. Make sure you get them from a reputable store and they've tested high in THC. In Colorado it's legal for anyone over 21.

And it wasn't peer pressure that made me want to use weed, I wanted to use it for a long time before I did, and read lots about it. I wasn't pressured into it, I had to make my own moves to get it, and I wouldn't pressure anyone into using it.

20. #60 chaichai, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    So I'm supposed to hang around people that I won't be able to relate to on anything because they'll be in a different mind frame from myself and do what exactly? Stand or sit in the corner looking at the fucking wall? I might as well not go or just sit outside in my truck. It'll be like here's me..........................................................................................................................................................................here's my boyfriend and his friends.  I'll just get bored that all they do together is get high  and I'm excluded from the activity because I don't. It'd be like being a white person and going to a KKK meeting when you don't hate black people at all. There's no point in your being there.