Not Sure How To Title This

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chaichai, Sep 11, 2014.

1. I'm really hoping this is a troll thread. Because, ugh...

The idea of eating a massive quantity of edibles as your first experience is insanity.

2. Okay I get that you feel your options of finding a guy are limited and you want to partake of Cannabis because that's what this dude is into.  But please listen to what nearly everyone in this thread is saying, and change your plan. 

If you're going to ask advice, ask about how a first-timer should approach Cannabis.   Virtually no one is going to say you should do it by consuming massive quantities of edibles and trying to turn yourself into a stoner chick overnight.  Your plan is kind of arrogant.  You think you have some idea of how it's going to feel but you can't if you've never tried it before.

Have you ever consumed alcohol?  Would you tell someone who never drank before to chug a quart of vodka the first time out?  It's not directly comparable but it's a similar concept.  Hopefully you can see how stupid it is.

3. Quit being so stupid for real, you are going to move states and expect to start a family with someone you barely know and start "using" weed because you are fat and just gave up and said fuck it.

Not sure if trolling or just fucking stupid.

4. Im never smoking with you...

I had to call 911 on a friend that took 3 hits off pipe

Im never smoking with you...

5. You all can't honestly expect me to believe that the majority of you didn't start using simply to fit in. For those of you who have friends that don't use, what do they do while everyone else is getting high? I just feel lime his friends after awhile will tell him to quit bringing me if I'm not going to partake. I wouldn't tell someone who has never drank to chug a quart of anything but I would tell them to not just have one shot like a little bitch.

6. This is going to turn into one of those epic threads...I can tell. :bolt:

7. you are soo stupid. for this ”pot users” sake, i hope this is exactly what happens. don't go on a cannabis forum and spread your propaganda & talk shit about stoners. and learn to be your own person.

8. Sounds like a last ditch effort, what if it doesn't work out?

How overweight are you (don't have to answer, just think about)?  You said you are trying to lose weight, why not dedicate yourself to yourself (getting healthy/confident) and then go bag yourself a sexy guy that likes chai tea?!  You still have time to have a child, the healthier you are the better the chances of that too.

Moving to a different state to be with some guy you don't know that well, and doing something you're not interested in to try and fit in.  This is a bad idea, you know it, I know it, everyone else in the thread seems to know it.  Think hard.

9. Maybe try vaporizing to avoid smoking but I would avoid using edibles for your first time. Digesting THC turns it into a much stronger 11 hyroxy THC which is way more potent and last much longer. And once you've eaten it there's no going back, where as with vaporizing you can take a hit and let that settle in and try more if needed.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. Like I said the majority of you started using yourselves simply to "fit in" so you weren't your own person either. I'm not trying to talk shit about anyone, I simply don't see how someone who uses cannabis would hang out with or date someone who doesn't since cannabis is a major part of their lives.

If you go by the doctor's I'm 30-40lbs over, but having a flat stomach is all guys close to my age care about. A guy that likes chai tea??? yea f'ing right who cares that I drink tea? Nobody because it's boring. And no I don't still have time to have a kid, once I hit 30 my chances of having a kid with down syndrome or other birth defect doubles.

This is why I don't want to just smoke a tiny bit like a bitch if I'm going to get fucked up my first time, why not make it worth while? Who wants to hang out with someone who either doesn't get high or gets completely stoned off of one little inhale? Or maybe I should just say FUCK all this bullshit and just kill myself and all my problems will be solved because what guy wants to date a fat piece of shit like me??? I'm never going to lose enough weight for any guy to like me I've been trying for years. Nothing works and I just get passed over for the thin girls. Oh sure I'm good enough for sex but that's gotta be kept on the DL. I guess I just don't deserve to have anyone and be happy

11. Why did you even post this here? Get some real fucking help

12. Do you have any idea what it's like to not have any friends at all because you have no life and don't have anything in common with anyone or to have a family that wouldn't give a rat's ass if you fell off the face of the planet?

13. I vape and eat edibles for medical reasons so it is a huge part of my life. However, one of my best friends doesn't touch marijuana and it doesn't bother me a bit. It also doesn't bother her that I vape. Maybe focus on improving your health and fitness and forget the guy. If you really want to lose weight, you can PM me and I can try to help you.

14. #34 Nugagerube, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    Deleted

Made a joke then read the thread. Shits gotten too real for me.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. That's fine by me! Some people can handle it, some people can't.

for someone that has no experience with weed, your analysis of why the "majority" of us started cannot be possibly anything other than bullshit.

most seasoned tokers are sympathetic to the plight of apprentice tokers. they will help you out. i wish i had a bunch of stoners around me when i first started. i had social anxiety so i smoked alone until i figured everything out. 

it sounds like you have social anxiety and/or confidence issues. you should smoke some weed.

17. I don't want a bunch of experienced tokers around me when I first start using because all they'll do is make fun of me for having a low tolerance because I didn't start using in my pre/early teen years like they probably did. I'm already going to be thought of as uncool for not using the way it is. I'm going to have to basically catch up with them.  If I'm going to move to a state where the majority of the population uses and most if not all the people I will be around use then I'm going to have to use to fit in or I'll never be a real part of the group. I don't care how bad of an idea it is to ingest a bunch of edibles my first time, I plan on eating a bunch whenever I can afford to buy cause I'm hoping that will build my tolerance up faster. I'll eventually have to get used to using more and more to get high anyway.

18. I think you need to get your priorities straight. Before you even think about moving out of state or plan anything for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. you should start with shooting up several bags of unmentionables, youre practically addicted once you start smoking weed anyway right? plus once youve felt that itll make the weed high seem more manageable. and you loose weight and youll be very social.

yes, i think thats clearly the best course of action.

20. You need: A. New, mature friends if this is how you perceive that they'll act; and B. Some new priorities.

Grow up.

J