Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs Vs Bongs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by brainfucked, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Dabs get you way higher, but bongs are so much easier to use.

2. Concentrates are just very intense to me. I indulge in concentrates over the weekends like I do with liquor. During the week I prefer to stick with vaping herb and beer so I dont get wasted. I can peak at the same point as I can with regular as I can with concentrates just like I can get black out drunk by drinking beer, but It isnt nearly as fast or as an intense smack in the face.

3. .2-.3 is manageable for me, but I dab a decent amount now so I guess thats why. .2 still gets me fried as hell, but I don't like hack up a lung and die from it. Know what I'm sayin'?

4. The high is def. longer with BHO or any concentrate. Buuuuut, I disagree with the "you don't get burnt out" part. I get pretty burnt out after about 10-15 fat dabs. Just saying lol  :yummy:

5. I haven't taken 10 or 15 dabs in a short amount of time before, but it sounds like a hell of a time! Maybe next time I stumble across some, I'll have to try it out 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum