Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Driving After First Time Getting High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wmyoungweezy, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Not a good idea, but we can't stop you. His first time getting high and driving could end bad if he actually get high the first time.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

2. Don't tell me none of you guys can drive while baked??? Yall CANT be serious! When I'm super baked sure I tend to swerve a little but not to the point that I am trippin. Booooooo yall ain't stonin like mua

3. dude he said it would be the drivers first time think about it, and yeah who can't drive while baked? I can't see it turning out good if it's his first time

smoking dank for 6 years straight

4. No no no. First time I smoked was with my buddy and he told me that I would be just fine to drive after (I had to be home that night) and it was the worst experience of my life. I couldn't even really enjoy the high. Just let him chill and relax man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I usually stack up food,buy fast food,make some brownies,or order a pizza or something, before getting high,so i dont have to bother with stuff like that while high.

6. Washington state law is 8 hours

Sent via evasi0n for ios7

7. No you shouldn't. I didn't start driving high until months after I started smoking. Now it's like a videogame :)
    But yeah. Letting someone drive their first time being high is how you end up going 25 in a 55 and thinking every car is a cop

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Nope terrible idea

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Don't let him drive, just find a good spot to kick it for a couple hours and if you want food that bad you can always walk

10. #30 Dony, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    FUCK NO. Not till the person get use to driving while high