Stealths Multi Strain Organic Cfl Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Stealthsmokerman, Sep 11, 2014.

1. ok cool sorry man i went to go visit my guy

2. so I have a good soil mix thats awesome. I mixed bone meal barley compost Leaf mulch and some ground up egg shells I will get some earthworm castings later on and use it as a top dressing

3. Ok I drink coffee everyday now so that will be easy. can you top dress with used coffee grounds?

4. #71 jumper420, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
  5. What if you dehydrate the banana peals and grind them up?

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. What are coffee grounds good for? Nitrogen?

7. The Starbucks coffee compost test

Lab report: Those free grounds really are good for your soilUsed coffee grounds make good soil amendments. That's the buzz among gardeners lately. But what do your coffeepot's leftovers really add to the soil?To find out, Sunset sent a batch of Starbucks' used coffee grounds ― the company gives them away for free ― to a soil lab for analysis. Turns out the grounds provide generous amounts of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and copper.They also release nitrogen into the soil as they degrade. And they're slightly acidic ― a boon in the Western climate.Dig or till them into the soil to a depth of 6 to 8 inches.

Just found it

Jumper organic cfl veg out and 400 watt hps flower
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1330628-Jumpers-400-Watt-Organic-Run

8. Coffee grounds egg shells and banana peels are the best things to use for organic gardening