Stealths Multi Strain Organic Cfl Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Stealthsmokerman, Sep 11, 2014.

1. 4 days 12/12 still unsure of the sex of these. Mk is throwing out flower sites but unsure of sex. 3 of the mystery plants are showing flower sights my guess is those are male but who knows. It's getting interesting guys. Can't wait

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I have sexed one male and I believe the master kush I have is male but I will know for sure in a few days. But the male master kush will serve as a test dummy for cloning

Attached Files:

3. Stir fried beef and broccoli is awesome

4. Hey everyone . I'm finally back .. How the hell is everyone

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Alright guys here is a full update for y'all. Here is master kush I took 4 cuttings from him both as a test dummy for cloning but also for breeding.

Attached Files:

6. Here are the last unknown sex mystery plants

Attached Files:

7. And here is a young lady in her final pot

Attached Files:

8. Lookin good bro

9. Thank you and man the one I really wanted to be female was male lol sad day I killed 3 plants so far. But I think the rest that I have are female

10. Ok so I'm trying my cloning process. I let the clones sit in dark for 12 hours after cutting and dipping in aloe as well as leaving a hunk of aloe in the water with a air stone

Attached Files:

11. Been a boring night

12. Ok so the 5.5 Mil panda film I ordered is in no way 5.5 and I an see lights on inside the tent so I contacted the seller and he refunded my money back

13. Yeah I ordered 5.5 before and and no light should be able to be seen through it. Where did you order from?

14. Yep amazon suck's is there a price difference?

15. #658 Baldheaded Rasta, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  16. I will have to check them out

17. 11 days 12/12
    My soil is killer
    All looking good

Attached Files: