Stealths Multi Strain Organic Cfl Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Stealthsmokerman, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Done it. They are nasty as hell I like flavored heat hell to describe how it taste put a tsp of cayenne pepper on your tongue

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I've got plenty if y'all want them there's no way I'll eat them

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. sun dry them and put them in a coffee grinder and make your own pepper flakes. thats what i do and i use them on almost eerything

4. 2 week master kush

Attached Files:

5. I told ya once I get my method down its gonna be epic

6. Yes u do man real nice

7. Stealth you got it down and don't need to buy shit since its all right there pretty much in the kitchen.. Once I move out with my girl I told her I want to start a small worm farm and she said why and I said to reduce the shit we throw out and to make fertilizer for the plants she's down with it which is cool by me.. And she's actually starting to understand why I went from small lights to a big light, I won her over but she asked for another 400 watt so she can do a veggie garden with her daughter and have it in the open to a point

jumper cfl organic vegging box and 400watt hps organic flower closet
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1330628-Jumpers-400-Watt-Organic-Run

8. Yeah they are fresh still on the plant . red as hell right now I just need to puck them

Pick lol

That's awsome I wish my girl was like that.

Well she said once we finally build our house on the property I can grow as much as I want to

9. I finally got my new fan and carbon filter and fan for air movement

10. Ok time to see how much the fan has made changes

11. Everything is doing alot better my mater is kicking ass I've topped it so now it will stop growing and stay pretty much that size

Attached Files:

12. I wanna thank you especially jump for showing me the ease of organics and that I can simply sit on my ass and let her grow

13. Temps are perfect humidity is good it was really hot yesterday had to open the tent a little for them to cool down

Attached Files:

14. Doing a little lst to master kush to bring those bottom branches to the top of the canapy due to the fact that I'm not going to top it. Top dressed a coffee ground eggshell and made the same as a tea it's going to brew for 2 days and that will give my girls time to drink what they have

15. Looking boss like stealth