Double Ended Bulbs

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Pot Professor Paul, Sep 11, 2014.

1. follow my grow

2. http://horti-king.en.alibaba.com/product/60020933500-800300554/Hydroponics_lighting_1000W_double_ended_metal_halide.html

Why others also selling such 1000w DE MH? I know where it from, isn't solis tek get them from same source?

3. sounds good to me, although i just got a couple of their ballasts couple months ago damn it!!  lol

i am actually having great results with their setup, i run 2 of their 400 watt 10k bulbs and 2 lumitek red bulbs for 1600 watts of pure growing power at about 83 watts sqft, i have no idea watt umol i have cooking in that setup.

4. Alan Lien owns 1\\3rd of the digital market. Gerald Garrison is partnering with SolisTek. Together SunPulse and SolisTek developed the new bulbs... Alan is very well educated and advised me he distributes for high end manufactures like Phillips. Alan Lien and his 500 companies will take over the entire lighting industry. He has the money, the team, and the knowledge to accomplish this feat. His team designed the safest and most efficient ballast on the market. His de ballast operates at >100,000k hertz. Nobody compares . the digi bulbs are designed for plant growth period. The specs prove this. Each bulb has a burn in 100 hours break in. 1% failure rate. Nobody can compare. Your best bet is to buy stock in Alan Lien Designs... I'm going to! I'll be rich someday thanks to SolisTek!

5. did they ever figure out how to keep the DE bulbs spectrum consistent when cooling them?  i dunno much about it, but i remember reading about spectrum shift on DE bulbs if you try to cool them.

6. I average 2.5 pounds a light with the Gavita 1000 DE. Its a sweet light. Never run them higher then 825 watt setting either.

7. height of plants? 

i see so many people state their respective harvest numbers on "number of plants"  or "number of lights" but that does me little good since i can get 3-4 pounds off a 600 watt bulb over one plant at 14 ft give or take.

8. oh sure well each plant in the setup is in a seven gallon pot and they finish at a height of three to four feet max each plant pulling between four and six ounces per plant.

9. My plants finish 3-4 feet tall as well I split my 1000 watts to 2 hoods

10. Greater than 100,000 kilo hertz frequency eliminates flicker 60hertz bad news!

That link is a Chinese shop,so Alan Lien maybe a philanthropist, export 1000w DE MH to China only let them sell 30USD.

The true situation is north American distributors import thousands of cheap bulbs from China with street lighting burner, not real grow light burner, the street lighting burner contain less blue light and half red light than grow light burner, that's why the PAR is so low on the test report from growerhouse.com . what a pity, SolisTek just one of them. 

one distributor ever said to me "I fully understand your comparasion on the quality issues
    The thing is the hydroponic market in which we are involve is often price driven
    So what I might have to do is get a cheap DE bulb from some other source "

SolisTek's ballasts are good, please don't let those cheap bulbs break your reputation. 

12. Google Solis      Any Questions... its not Alans Fault you cant keep a contract dennis. philips is purchasing Alans bulbs. Just like 90%  of the other big name companies are working with them. My plants are all the proof i need. show ur plants for proof

Google Solis      Any Questions... its not Alans Fault you cant keep a contract dennis. philips is purchasing Alans bulbs. Just like 90%  of the other big name companies are working with them. My plants are all the proof i need. show ur plants for proof

13. Don't make fun of me, the new law from Netherlands on January stop Philips supply grow light to marjuana market, their DE nearly stop producing, that's why GAVITA have to use USHIO bulbs. What purpose for Philips purchase MH DE? For business? Is it worth to break the law?  Is it worth to buy only 4000 hours lifespan bulb even not sure whether it can work for 4000 hours because it birthed on July. Now they say it can work 8000 hours, sounds good but from July to today how many hours passed? I am confused how they can say like that without test. Solis is irresponsible, epapillion is honest to write on 4000 hours on their catalogue http://www.epapillon.com/images/Specifications%20ePapillon%206K%201000W%20MH%20lamp.pdf

Don't forget I am manufacturer, your plants just proof the bulb is working but I only see plants where is your MH DE? See what other guy said #19  https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/hydrofarm-commercial-double-ended-light-kit.67083/

I am so confused why those distributors like Solistek or epapillion can accept to sell such immature MH DE, I am also OEM bulbs for Philips, why they are so strict to let me provide 25000 hours none stop test report? 

14. A.Lien owns 1/3 the market? Sounds like Sun worshiping pagans are hard at work spreading their mafias control around.