Hermie? Or What The Hell Happened? Weird Looking Plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iSmokeBCmyDRsaysIcan, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Ok I just finished first grow and one of my plants turned out looking like this. No seeds no balls. Wtf happened?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. It's kind of hard to tell from the pic, but to me it looks like it's fox tailing like crazy.

3. What is fox tailing?

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

4. WTF I never seen a plant like that, if you find out what happened,let me know.

5. You had light cycle issues.  That plant went into budding and revegged several times, end of story.  Make sure you sure up any light leaks during the dark period, and get a new timer.

6. Just harvest it and get a new vigorous plant in its place.

7. what strain is that? surprised you did not have seeds in that plant, looks like you tried like hell to get a hermie but wasn't successful. I never seen a plant look like that, thank you.

8. Haha liberty haze I was givin the plant to me by a friend that had to move out of town for a job so he gave it to me. It was in flower when I got it so I kept it under 12/12. I didn't know at the time i but he had it back under 18/6 bc he was thinking bout throwing it outside. So that must have fucked it up pretty bad. I guess I'll just have to make some oil out if it bc it starting to mold. Cut it down last night

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app