Practicing A Instrument While High.

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by leo_1400, Sep 11, 2014.

1. I'm not high all the time. Very rarely, actually. But I am now. :)

2. I've just recently picked up a bass and I vape before practicing... it's a glorious feeling getting swept up in the rhythm. Makes me focus a lot more intently on what I'm playing.

3. Playing my flute while high is pretty great haha.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. I haven't smoked in 2 years but for 3 years before that I would get stoned and produce almost every day. I made really different shit then. Idk if it was inexperience or the drugs doing it but once I sobered up and kept making music it started to get a lot better technically (like note seletion/rhythms) and production wise. I personally think it's best to practice both cuz they bring different results.

Yup, pot has to be the greatest asset to learning music. I find that it opens my mind and I experiment outside of the more or less "accepted" norms.

6. Playing guitar high is spiritual to me it feels like I'm one with what I'm playing and everything sounds so amaZing. The herb help tremendously when playing something you heard and recreating it by ear.

Shred!!!!!!!

7. #27 Thejourney318, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    I love playing guitar high...it does seem that usually when I play high, idk it's like I get totally into it, and everything feels so fluid and natural, and it sounds really awesome and I'm much less likely to make mistakes.