Early 6 Week Budzilla

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by 3rdeyeswise, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Wish I had more self control. I shoulda waited another few weeks but fuck it shits dank!! Ill trim her up when they finish drying and post some final shots.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Sucks you chopped it early, I bet that thing would have gotten so fat in its last few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Why did you chop it two weeks early?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Congrats on your harvest. It's your plant and should do what makes you happy.

But in my opinion, you chopped way too early.

5. did you steal someones harvest?

6. do you have any update pics from these harvested buds?

7. Seems like this plant really was stolen. Shame if so...

The Sheriffs found four of my plants this past year :( They got them about 1 week into flowering so I never saw their true potential. I had one that was over 6'. I still harvested three that were not far away from the patch that was found. I guess I harvested so early due to the fact that I was so paranoid that they were gonna find em. I really wish I had waited though the buds only had maybe 10% amber trichomes. Ill post some dried pictures too.

9. Here are two of the three strains dried.

budzilla:

[​IMG]

kilowatt:
    [​IMG]

10. Yeah your right I did. I was worried about the cops finding my second set of plants, and I started getting a lot of mildew on 2 of my remaining plants.

Next year I'm not getting caught by the sheriffs and I'm also gonna use some neem oil to kill the grasshoppers and hopefully stop the mildew

11. looks nice. Describe the smokes for us?

I really liked the kilowatt was a nice relaxing high. I'd give it a 8 out of 10. Smelled like fruit, but didn't have much of a taste.

Budzilla was a speedy high. I'd give it a 6 out of 10, I really should have given her some more time. The smoke was really harsh and it smells like hay. I messed up curing it somehow. 

The third plant I harvested was a cheese. Mildew rotted a lot more then I would have liked so I trimmed the whole plant and the threw all the wet nugs and sugar leaves into some bubble bags and got a little more than 4 grams of really tasty hash :)