Dabbing Without A Rig?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by CanadianCannabis, Sep 10, 2014.

1. I don't get how you could think that was truthful/factual at all.

2. i got a thing called "magic stick" and it is pretty damn good for a single person kind of deal, dick jokes aside. was 25$ and has not failed me yet. you drop a bit of wax in there and pop the top back on. then push the power button and count to 3. hit it nice and easy or you will asplode. you can get 3 nice full hits off of it before it is empty so for a single person type of deal it rocks. i got it for the express purpose of using it in public. after the first 10 hits or so it doesn't taste like plastic / metal / crap from the MFG process anymore and now it tastes like lemony yummy goodness. honestly i give it 9 / 10 fuck yeahs! :metal:

3. first off its a joke so relax, but im sure there tons of studies proving aluminum foil to be harmful. Just look at the black smoke it gives off, all i know is i wouldnt wanna smoke that shit

4. if you just want to hit the oil alone with out the herb, keep the ash from your last bowl in, and just drop what you want to hit carefully on that. then torch away. the oil spreads out in the ash, and doesn't sink through. its not the same as dabbing but it's close. 

5. I tell you how we smoked oilers in the old school. Oil came in little glass vial with a cork top back in the 70's. We would get a teaspoon, and heat the oil up in the vial with a bic lighter. Not too much. Just want to get the consitancy of thick gooey oil into thinner runny oil. Then we would pour a few drops onto the teaspoon. Then heat the bottom of the teaspoon with the lighter to make it a little more runny. The we would tilt the spoon in all directions to get the oil to coat the entire spoon. 
      Then we got ground high grade bud (about half a gram) and put it on top of the oil in the spoon. Then we take a toothpick and mix the oil into the weed by stirring the weed around the spoon with the toothpick. Then when the weed was all coated, we would roll that shit up in a zig zag and smoke it. Tasted damn good and got us high as balls.

TL;DR  I don't care.

6. Man suprised this was not suggested yet
    You can take a charcoal heat the oil over top until it drips off and use a pen tube orsething to inhale it

You can do the same thing with the cherry on a cigarette
    Or a joint but the cigarette works better because it burns hotter

7. How are people saying it's impossible to dab without a rig?? There's even stands at cannabis conventions that offer hotknife hits. YouTube tells me so!
    But in all seriousness, "dabbing" can be a real hassle without a rig. It's not impossible, but I assure you it is far more enjoyable and easier when you have the proper tools.  You're gonna get high either way though, so enjoy it while ya got it but I suggest you invest in some equipment before picking up any more. 

8. #28 lBWELLSl, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    Just eat it, hot knife it, spread it on a blunt, or better yet buy a titanium dab nail and a torch for best results! 

9. Use your exhaust manifold and a funnel.

10. Get your dab on your dabber, and then pack a bong bowl. Once you've got a nice cherry going on the bowl go ahead and dab it on the cherry like you would a nail and this works pretty well.