England Wants To Rule The World

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aksmith90, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Oh

"I like sports and that's it!"

2. #22 Iceni Toker, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    Shit our plan is out.

Ali G and Austin Powers were meant to keep the world fooled, while we secretly take the worlds tea supply hostage in return for total domination. 

Think of all the re-runs of Dr Who and remastered Beatles albums you could have had!  Ruined!

In seriousness though, Britain is in somewhat of an identity crisis right now. We no longer are a massive empire, the EU is too.....European for what remains of our national identity, and so we are getting close to the US. But even this feels like being strapped to madman sometimes and so we try to keep some distance.

3. Empires come and go, just as the markets, so once the usa flops, and it will, who will you turn too, but the chinese, already right now look around the room you are in and see how much is made in china

your kids are learning chinese in school now, at least in the uk, canada,australia etc
    eventually they will fall, and some undeveloped shit lot will rule, perhaps the islamics ...so whats ur point?

4. #24 boydamien, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    The uk does not rule scotland lol
    In fact quite the opposite.
    Scottish politicians have a say in westminister but they cant do the same in scotland. Its a union and a very succesfull union .

This referendum comes up every 300 years or so. The nationlists should be gratefull that we dont slaughter them anymore for their rebel ways haha

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Ill take the beef hold the horse sweat.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. But the horse sweat is what contains all the flavor.

I encourage you to point out any inaccuracies or misrepresentations of reality.

8. #28 squidrick420, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    In a way yes. The dish beef tar-tar goes back to a time when salt wasn't quite so available to nomadic Mongolians and they needed a way to store meat. They would put the beef under the saddle of their horse and let it marinate there for a while and the salt in the sweat acted as a preservative. 

9. I also read they cut little slots behind the horses ear to sip blood in times of no water or food during a campaign. Harsh times.

I've always wondered how they got by with little to no water.

Also if you were seen littering, they put you to death. Which I why I said it'd be cleaner...

Essentially all of it.

11. #31 SmokinP, Sep 12, 2014
    Bollocks

The IRA went after government, military and financial targets. Sometimes they messed up but there were very little civilian casualties in the mainland UK.

They were fully justified in doing this to try and win equal rights for the Catholics of N Ireland. Your country brutalised and oppressed the Catholics of N Ireland.

I am Irish and took part in numerous marches in the North in the late 80's/early 90's and saw first hand what was happening. The butchers apron is a symbol of hate in Ireland to this day.

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

12. Oh you mean like a packed shoppibg centre in Manchester, london liverpool.
    Or bandsmen and thier horses.
    Or pregnant women
    Or kids going to buy a mothers day card.

Yea best not discuss it further methinks.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Rather us than the Russians...

14. The bandsmen were soldiers and legitimate targets.

There were some innocents killed but a fraction of what were butchered by British forces and the Loyalists in the North.

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

15. #35 SmokinP, Sep 12, 2014
    Dp

16. What ?

17. One day you will be my bitch.

18. Dude, it's not even England.  The whole European Union with the United Nations.  Think harder but don't break yourself against something bigger than you.

We all need to learn how to take a brick from the wall.

19. No thanks! Your net worth probably don't even come close.

"I like sports and that's it!"

20. Yeah you will be, already half way there ;).