England Wants To Rule The World

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aksmith90, Sep 10, 2014.

1. #1 aksmith90, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    Sooo sometimes I get into my deep thinking and I feel like the truth and answers come to me. England and the U.S plotting to take over the world. Now out of all the B.S the United States been involved in, I believe they're a puppet in carrying out all the events England put them up to.
    Think about it England has control of the banks and rarely do you hear about them being involved of any kind of misdeeds. I just think they're being sneaky. I could be wrong I would just like to hear you feedback!

"I like sports and that's it!"

2. US has way more to gain from china/saudi arabia

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Uhmmm... a period ended not very long ago where the Royal British Crown was the most powerful force in the world and had an empire built around commerce and conquest that virtually made the world their bitch. The British naturally want this back; they were already pissed enough about loosing the American colonies, India, their African colonies, and of course the rest of their Empire minus a couple crappy islands here and there.

4. HahA! Tell em

5. This is exactly what I was thinking. They feel like the U.S owe them (stemming from the 1700s) and they want control of the world back. Glad you used the words I wanted to

Agree but the UK want control of the WORLD

6. #8 sleepingblade, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
    I'd prefer the Mongolians ruling the world... at least it'd be clean.

7. LOL

8. That would be something in the right direction.

9. But our diets would also have to consist of beef marinated in horse sweat if the Mongolians were in charge. I'm not big on said dish :wacko:

10. #12 wanderingtoker, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    Just to put it out there, the uk doesn't control world banks, that would be Germany lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. Germany is who I forgot to mention but thanks. Gathering facts now

12. Lol the uk dont give a shit anymore.
    Always amused me when you guys think we are still holding a grudge.

We were once the biggest empire ever.we realised a long time ago this was in the past.
    Fuck we cant even get on with the rest of europe never mind run an empire lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Lol ok sir

14. England has had major financial influence in the world for longer than the US has existed. The Bank of England created the original template from which other central banks have been built, and has amassed a financial apparatus that controls Western countries through financing. This bank belongs to a hierarchy of central banks that ends with the BIS (Bank for International Settlements), which lends to the IMF and World Bank. Through the act of lending and creating financial dependency, these central banks (governed by the world's wealthiest families) control domestic and foreign policy and enable wars and famines by controlling the money supply. Through taxation, the money printed by these banks is imposed by fiat, as it is required for payments which are mandated by a national governing body (geographic monopoly of force).

In a way, England never lost its control it once had, it has simply realized that control by military expansion is far more costly than control by finance regulation and usury. The Rothschilds rule from England and use the US as its proxy war-state, from which it can wage wars and impose an Anglo-Saxon hedgemony without making the tiny island nation a direct target. The US is a perfect proxy state, and the Rothschild funded/owned state of Israel knows this as well.

http://youtu.be/HfpO-WBz_mw

http://youtu.be/-WfqdcnjvlA

[​IMG]

15. ^ what the hell lol? Paranoid as fuck man. This is not Pandora's box lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. Our little island has been in the firing line many many times

And not just from the war.

The IRA for decades bombed the uk, killing kids and mothers.
    And a lot of there weapons funds came from the good old usa.

If the rothchilds were protecting our island well they didnt do a good job of it lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Aren't they about to lose part of the UK?
    Guess they aren't doing a good job if they can't even rule Scotland

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #20 Alaric, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    Sometimes I wonder how people lack actual historical perspective, then I remember you have to try to learn history.

:sigh: