Outdoor-Noticing Pests, Only 1 Month Left To Finish (W/pics)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bockscar, Sep 10, 2014.

1. #1 bockscar, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    Basically what the title states.

Im doing an outdoor backyard grow. I didnt think pests would be a problem due to my desert climate. If you watch the news, for some reason the Southwest US decided to have a rainy season for the first time in hundereds of years! FML thanks a lot Al Gore!

well Im noticing pests now. and theyre eating shit! FML

I sprayed neem about 2 days ago. All things considered, and based on what I know about Neem oil. I dont think this is a solution to my problem since it takes days/weeks for neems effects to happen. SO WHAT DO I DO!!!!?????

Im hella freaking out, because i have read stories of people LOSING crops to pests! Then if I dont lose the harvest....I dont want to be smoking/Vaping bugs, cuz its my understanding they can get up in the buds! 

SOMEONE please give me a solution and/or opptimistic story....cuz this has me bummed right now.

Thanks, as always GC.

LATE EDIT AND PICs:

decided to clean up all the dead/dying and pluckable leaves and inspect the plants.

Last go round I found little yellow bugs on some leaves. Started a thread and just ended up neem oiling it. Well....during my clean up found a few black and a few brown spots on the underside of some leaves....I also started picking up on the leave curling that youll see in the second set of pics.

What should I do? Ive had soooo many problems this grow...and its gonna suck real bad if I cant harvest something.

Attached Files:

2. PLEAAAASe help....

3. #3 CallMeAria, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    I can't say 100% but it sure looks to me like you've got yourself an aphid infestation. That far into flower you don't really want to be spraying your girls. Search around and there are natural sprays you can brew up that are supposed to get rid of aphids.

I've never had an infestation get out of control outdoors as there are always plenty of predator insects here to keep the bad guys under control. You might try introducing a predator insect to help get their numbers down.

4. Do you have any suggestions?

I have no idea where to start, or what to even think of doing....

5. can someone please help me?

the colas in pics 5, 6 and 7 have gotten worse. Even seeing black leaves! wtf

6. well, this thread didnt turn out well.

flushing out with hose water right now.