Rise Up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QiParadoxical, Sep 10, 2014.

1. If the world's elite wanted to rule the world, they would have already.

Meaning, they've already won.

2. Part of the beauty of living in the digital age, is the fact that these advanced networks that work for, and allow for the power of world governments, are all susceptible to exploitation. You can impose great change through general knowledge, word of mouth, and the organization of ordinary people, all of which cannot be accounted for in real time. Like what we saw with The Arab Spring, and the Ukraine, is what is possible when technology and humanity are perfectly blended together and the proper actions are taken by a cohensive movement to overthrow tryannical agents that have manifested themselves in high positions of power or a ruling class. Because we are always under attack, we are always made to evolve, adapt, and to plan ahead. Given enough time to invoke the necessary social change and bring the action to meet the rhetoric, we too could have reform on a scale necessary to align our stars. Deliver encryption to the hands of the everyday people, educate them on the trials of the world in a way they will understand, and stress the importance of those gripes people make when they come home, tired, unsatisfied, and melancholy at the thought of repeating 4 or 5 more days of the same routine, week after week, month after month, year after year. Stress the fact that we could have more if we demanded more from those who have never even had anyone in their face giving them shit. Even if this was some uphill battle that we've lost, you don't have to go quietly, and you shouldn't. You should want to at least get a little payback in the form of social justice, from the people who are raw-dogging you on the reg with Uncle Sam's cock.

Of course the elite are already in control, that is why they are called the "elite" - it is literally embedded in the definition.

4. So why rise up? They'd swat us like gnats

Rising up through knowledge and cooperation is the answer, not violent rebellion.

They are gnats. Gnats in control of bulls.

6. But still in control....

7. #27 Rotties4Ever, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    All this talk of rising up, is getting me excited

[​IMG]

The first time I've ever envied someone on the subway.

9. #29 ReturnFire333, Sep 12, 2014

You can't be a libertarian and an anarchist. It's either or. Libertarianism in its most broken down form stands for limited government. Obviously anarchy is no government.

10. ok

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #31 ReturnFire333, Sep 12, 2014

So which are you. A libertarian or an anarchist? Hard to argue anything when you don't even know your terminology.

12. #32 Account_Banned283, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014

Does it matter? You've already disproven both.

^_^.

13. #33 ReturnFire333, Sep 12, 2014

It kind of matters if he wants to discuss politics here. Stop stalking me o_O lol

It was a joke.. referencing your other thread.. ''stalking'', lol? You mean quoting one of your posts? Right. :hide:

15. #35 ReturnFire333, Sep 12, 2014

"Stalking" which was a joke aswell. But Yuri trying to be a government supporting anarchist? mindblown :\\

16. #36 yurigadaisukida, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    anarchist
    I know tthe terminology better than you thank you very much.

Its semantics. It depends on how you define government.
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Semantics are important when making a concise argument. Most people see libertarian and assume government. I'm actually interested on how you can define libertarian and not mean government.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

>>>>>>>>  There is no god.  <<<<<<<<<

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

all anarchists are libertarians, but not all libertarians are anarchists. libertarianism is more of an umbrella term that could refer to a lot of differing views.

20. I learned a few decades ago that ideological labeling is subjective and therefore more or less pointless.

Left, right, mean different things to different people, and it doesn't matter how well-schooled they are either. It seems that whichever definitions we study first are the definitions we go with.

I have no clue what I am nor do I care. I just hate government and wish they would leave me alone.