Rise Up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QiParadoxical, Sep 10, 2014.

1. The time is soon near, where a false flag operation will be carried out by the world government. In order to announce the declaration of itself into power. No one will be exempt from paying tribute, unless we rise up now. There is no better time to rise up, because the transference of power will be over a course of time. And that is when they are weakest. That's when we have to overthrow any corrupt part of the system over our lands, and to hold our lands down with everything we got. Even until we can't anymore.

Christian prophecy called this out, but it's not enough to just believe in God, in certain aspects we even have to go against Christs' principle to defend ourselves. In other words, you don't have to be religious to fight against tyranny. It doesn't matter what your brother believes until the enemy is completely annihilated. As long as we all have the common enemy, which is the world government, then we'll be working for the same goal.

The world government itself, is a reason to fight against it. But, if you need more, let me tell you what's to come. What they've wanted from the beginning was a total dominance over every single faculty of society. But it doesn't stop there, they also say that every single person is part of society, and therefore we belong to them. And since we belong to them, supposedly, they also want us to be good obedient zombs and to look the other way in every single of their one-way-street crimes. So they just don't only want control over the world, they want control over every single aspect in it. Your mind is included.

And if you think you'll be fine by forfeiting yourself, that's where you are wrong. You might as well have sold yourself to a devil using the Ouija board. Do not forfeit, you may feign forfeit, if only to give yourself an edge over a stretched-thin government that cannot see past personal individuality. But in all honesty, they can be defeated, so obsessed with self like a narcissist the world government will be extremely proud. And in war, pride should never surpass the heart or mind and can become their greatest weakness.

This war will be like nothing ever seen. It'll be considered a civil war, not a world war. And more than just a civil war, it's a spiritual war brought into the physical reality. Stay strong brother's, and let truth reign in self, then over the land as is right.

2. This guy.. lol

3. LOL

4. The prophecy has been declared.

5. OK let's assume you are correct.

Who is to say we wont be better off? Why should we fight something good?

Technology has the potential to improve everyone's lives.

To me wealth gaps are irrelevant

The top 1% could own 99.999999% of the wealth for all I care.

My.focus is the standard of living world wide.

If everyone gets food water shelter electricity and basic modern stuff, as well as job opportunity and some disposable income, who cares if someone else has more than you.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 iAmBetty, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    OP must be really bored

7. Just curious, what's you stance on flouride in the U.S. water?

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

8. Wow. I hate the government as much as any other anarchist but this has Alex Jones printed in bold font right across the front of the tin foil.

9. While I do think your partially correct in some instances like some kind of elite creating a global power, potentially plotting a crisis to further their agenda, or the fact that we live in volatile times where the prices of gas could well shoot up just because (I mean who the fuck throws around numbers like they do anyway). I do think your thinking emotionally and not as rational, it is better imo to warn people of ANYONE trying to tell them how things are to be in times of chaos and that no good comes through instinctive, short term, reactive thinking. We need long term solutions and to come together.

10. I used a ouiji board with some friends when I was drunk once and I may have accidentally sold my soul to the devil. You seem to be knowledgeable on this subject OP, how do I get it back? 

11. Yep, and it's happening right here in this forum. Note yuris post and the fact that it hasn't accepted that the root purpose of free speech is to assure information vital to survival is shared and understood.
    A truth that enables unity.

12. You got the wrong idea there buddy

When did I ever not accept the root purpose of free speach? You realize I'm a libertarian anarchist right?

Your just mad cause I don't believe in reptilians

[​IMG]

14. I want what he is smoking

15. I was expecting a Matt Rize plug, oh well  :cry:

16. #16 -Martyr, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    Surely the top 1% owning 99.9999999% of the wealth, must factor into that focus. How would one propose that we orchestrate alternatives, even technologically, against the powers that be who have their finger in every corporate cookie jar? Why would they suddenly feel obligated to share any of that wealth? It seems like the two should lend purpose and clarity to one another? Care to elaborate? I'm interested.

17. It was a hyperbole

The point is that wealth gaps are irrelevent. Its a matter of perspective.

How much the tops has in relation to the bottom is just a number on paper. If the bottom has a reasonable standard of living, then why do they care how much the top has?

I realize there is a lot to discuss in the matter of how much each person "deserves". I realize the top 1% also benefit from the labor of others and I'm not justifying this; I am simply arguing that the fact that a wealth gap exists is not necessarily bad.

18. Alex jones everyone.....

Youre not making any money off this shit, are you alex?

Oh no, of course not :rolleyes:

19. It's not the wealth gap itself, it's the scale of the gap and the extent to which the average individual has to work to just get by, opposed to someone who probably inherited their position, works 3 days a week and will see more money than 5 generations of your family in maybe 5 years or less for helping screw people over. I don't necessarily believe we all have to be equal in financial wealth, but ethically, we should all be playing the same game. We're playing speed chess against computer systems and fucked legislation, and they're on a private island wondering if Heaven isn't just a place on Earth that you get to by sacrificing enough people to Hell.

No, don't ...

:metal: