Does Anyone Else Think That Destiny Looks Awful?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by the_tobzster, Sep 10, 2014.

1. I think the problem people are having is they think its a shitty mmo.

That's backwards thinking.

Destiny is NOT an mmorpg. If you are looking for a replacement for wow of coarse you will think destiny sucks. Destiny isn't an mmo.

If you want a first person shooter, destiny blows all others off the face of the planet.

Its all perspectives.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. is it like one giant campaign or are there different modes for multiplayer

3. If I was a dev I wouldn't make PC games either considering how many consumers will pirate my software. Not fair to the ones that legitimately purchase but it is what it is.

4. Or at least, (if I were a dev) I wouldn't be scrambling on all fronts to make a PC port for launch day. Like you said, it'll just get pirated anyways. Might aswell let those ungrateful pricks wait

5. Haha, my wife MADE ME play borderlands one and two from beginning to end with her. Shes a pretty cool chick tbh.

Played them on two jtagged systems. Beat both games before their official release.

And speaking of bungie....i was one of the first people to join their online game On Halo 3 before release, right before that particular "key" got banned.

Ill never forget when I popped into their little room before the game and this voice comes over my headphones and says, "hey, who the fuck are you?"

Lol

Guy asks, what are you doing here, this is devs only. Their names were bungie 1, bungie 2, bungie 3.

I just lied and said I worked at a bestbuy and snagged an early copy. They let me get down with them and I played all night long with the bungie team.

They ended up sending me some shit, a couple private invites to trials of games and invited me back for some private gameplay from their official accounts.

It was pretty fuckin cool lol. Glad i didnt blow it all by sayin somethin dumb. I just faked ignorance :smoke:

Havent been on xbox live since.

6. I came here thinking destiny was either a pop singer or a strain of weed.

7. No PC gamers buy their games from a brick and mortor store. That's the glory of PC games. Steam baby steam. If going into a store to buy a PC game your doing it wrong lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Halo 1 port to PC was waaaay better than Halo 1 on xbox. It had more maps & features, & there was Halo: Custom Edition which is still popular to this day.

9. imagine playing halo but the campaign is way longer and its mmo

The pvp is still lacking in content but I'm sure there is more to.come

10. It's fucking great and one of the only major titles available worth buying IMO. 

11. This is gamers heartbeat, share that potent herbage!

12. #32 King Willie, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    I think it is extremely overhyped. Doesn't look like anything too special/ groundbreaking.

I'm also burnt out on FPS too. They're literally all the same to me and I can't really get into them anymore. So boring.

13. If u want a good fps check out metro redux... just picked it up and it's real immersive

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

14. that's like saying all football games are the same.

I mean yea you are right but its not really saying anything.

15. At least in this FPS, you can throw hadokens.

16. #36 aToker, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    I haven't heard that name since 2006 lol GameStop is EB games but I guess it's a different name for America.

17. if i could afford the next gen id no doubt pick it up

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Just to let you know destiny is mental! I have only had 3 hours sleep each night since it can out lol

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

19. I'm interested in it but I've heard the game is really short. 20 levels I hear?

20. Not exactly. It seems there are like prestige class type things.

As ffar as playtime for the campaign I'd say its longer than the halo games and.its mmo do I don't see how people can complain about lack of content unless they are thinking its an mmorpg which its not