Does Anyone Else Think That Destiny Looks Awful?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by the_tobzster, Sep 10, 2014.

1. I am a huge gamer but I just don't get the hype for this game. It just looks like another halo type game all over again. So many games are ruined by hype these days and I feel this is just another one... What do you guys think?

Personally I'd rather just player Borderlands 2.

2. I think your just a hater.

The game.is what it is. A fps with mmorpg elements

Basically a better version of halo and call of duty.

If you like that.kinda game its great. If not don't play

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. i think it looks fun, im salty because its not on PC, which is bullshit. i built my rig to stop playing console, having console only releases doesn't get me to buy a console, it stops me from buying your game 

4. I think its a really fun game that definitely has its issues. I feel like if it hadn't been so ridiculously overhyped and bungie and Activision would have kept their mouths shut instead of bringing up how huge and glorious their game was every other day people would just enjoy the game instead of nitpicking it to death.

5. I think it's fucken fantastic

Xbox one GT: BackdoorAlex2

Omega369

6. It looks awful on the Xbox 360 but Xbox one looks awesome. I don't play just because I never was a halo fan , but I must say it looks pretty awesome might give it a chance

7. I was never a halo fan either but im loving my time with destiny so far. I like the mix of fps and just a little mmo. I have it on the ps4 and it looks great

8. This. Nothing says "shitty idea" like deciding to cut out an entire demographic from your player base.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Bungie rarely releases a PC counterpart with its releases until years after

10. Yeah. And the shit quality of their ports speaks volumes for how they feel about PC gamers

11. big deal, the world doesnt revolve around pc gamers

12. Doesn't revolve around console gamers either. Thank god.

13. Not the best graphics ever but the game is pretty fun to play and explore and the weapon and armour system is pretty sweet too! I was expecting a bit more but saying that I'm only at lvl 5.

14. worlds doesn't revolve around either, buts its asinine to not release a game, with mmo bits, on the classic mmo platform. it would of received a warm welcome. now if we get a poor copy it wont be bought and their time will have been wasted. Having it come out on just next gen consoles would of helped push 360 and ps3 owners into getting xbox ones and ps4s. having it not release on PC isnt going to get pc gamers to buy a console. to me its just poor business logic. especially when they want this game to have a long life span. spending dev time on a 2 systems you know will dead to online play within 3 years is a waste. PC isnt going anywhere. 

15. Destiny will sell just fine until it relaunches on PC

16. Not just bungie though

Lots of game companies don't release games on PC until way after. Let's take Grand theft auto for example.

If you go into EB games, even the leapfrog kid tablet section is bigger than the PC section.

I think it's because a lot of games are pirated = huge loss of money for a gaming company.

People will be like "why pay $60 for a console game when I can get it for free on a PC"

d[-_-]b

17. not saying it wont, im saying they want this game to have longevity, like WoW. but they released on 2 consoles that are getting phased out, however left it off the system that will never be replaced by a new one. 

18. #18 sleepingblade, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
    I've played beta and the xbox1, it's a good game. But I agree the visuals are not what I expected.

Never played halo, and for COD I'm more of a zombie guy.

And destiny is released for PC in march, so its only a 6 month wait. I'll probably skip destiny.

19. I dont think it looks that great. I wouldnt pay more than 20 bucks for it tbh.

20. playing solo is soooo boring... it's just a generic shooter which would have been cool in 2003