Backwoods Vs Swishers Vs White Owls

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by PositiveHerbs, Sep 10, 2014.

1. So, you're pro paper because blunts are basically bad for you? :wacko: Sounds nice.. I only fucked with papers a few times before, when I start back smoking might get back into that. I really suck at rolling them though, should I try cones?

2. swishers taste like cardboard. backwoods are good on occasions. White Owls are alrigt but Garcia y Vega Games are the way to go. Love the natural leaf. makes the blunt look, smoke, and taste so much more better.

3. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuP4AFQBKwQ

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

4. Blunts are garbage but a backwood shits on Swishers or any other wraps anyday.

5. Backwoods honeyberry

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I usually smoke swishers or black and mild... Backwoods seem really harsh with a taste so strong you can't taste the weed

7. #27 IBALL904, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    That's why you cut it down to size so it'll be a lil overlap when rolling a backwood. Once you get the perfect size then you'll be tasting the weed.

Stoner Athlete

8. the ones I bought were cigarillo sized... Maybe it was just a bad flavor. But im not a fan of fruity flavored rillos. Usually I just smoke joints lol

9. Do it come in a pouch? If so then it isn't cigarillo size. I'm going to show you pic of my backwood later and you'll see how much leaves I cut out.

Stoner Athlete

10. I like white owl the most, then swisher, and then game cigars

11. Before cutting ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411403387.852347.jpg

After cutting ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411403516.217620.jpg

Now you'll have the best smoking experience.

Stoner Athlete

12. first pick would be swishers because they always taste really good.  you can never go wrong with a vanilla dutch either.  i smoke white owls the most though because they roll the best.  backwoods taste amazing but they give you a gnarly headrush  :hide: