Backwoods Vs Swishers Vs White Owls

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by PositiveHerbs, Sep 10, 2014.

1. What are you're favorite? Mine are garcia vegas and dutches.. but I go through my phases, sometimes I love swishers. Im from Chicago, and Dutches aren't sold as much. I like woods though,they get me high as fuck lmao. Plan on smoking them when I start back smoking :devious:  :hello:  :smoke:  What about y'all and why :ey:

2. #2 ParanoidInsomniac, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    I fuck with dutches, white owls, and garcia vegas cause they always roll nice and usually smoke good.. I don't like blackwoods and swishers cause they're rough and flimsy

3. From that list?

White Owl easily.

Swishers got the best flavors, but for the life of me, I CANNOT get them to stick

4. White owl no doubt, but to be completely honest, I prefer cigarillos. I feel like legitimate dutch's waste a good amount of weed and overall, use a lot. Unless I'm at a party with a lot of people, then I'd stick with rillos or papers.

5. Zig zags. All that other crap you listed has tobacco in it. Yuk.

6. #6 TimothyTheFirst, Sep 10, 2014
    swishers are what I always buy.  my personal favorite.

honestly garcia vegas are probably better (the original ones, not the game) but they're like 3/$2.65 instead of 2/$1.

white owls are the easiest to roll but I don't really like smoking em.  they're alright though.  and I'm good enough at rolling that it doesn't really matter.

backwoods are doing too much.

7. #7 matt22550, Sep 10, 2014
    Can anyone tell me what's the key difference for backwoods? Like is it a sturdier paper or distinctive taste?

But white owls definitely. Either peach or white grape best flavors.
    Sent from my C6522N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Lol you funny as hell but damn this is blunt thread not paper. Raw, Elements or Marley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zig Zag

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

9. Backwood is soft and delicate plus you need to cut it down to size or put more weed in for the best smoking experience. It harder to get it to stay stick so you need practice and go thru trial and error.

Stoner Athlete

10. you mean that thick brown nicotine laden crap that they wrap cigars in? Again I say, Yuk.

11. the thought makes me cough

VAPE

12. Every once in awhile can't hurt since I'm 99% for papers and 1% for blunts.

Stoner Athlete

13. Ok. I'll agree to that.
      The other day I had a nightmare that I was on Snoop lion's TV show as a guest. He fired up a brown wrapped blunt and passed it to me. I asked: Is that paper made from tobacco? He got pissed and told me to GTFO.

14. No Snoop would be saying more for me and make you roll a joint so y'all can smoke lol. Snoop smoke anything with dank weed in it.

Stoner Athlete

15. I would bring my bong and smoke outta that. Hey snoop, you make a pretty paycheck, got any ice?

16. Either you want to focus on smoking on the show or do you want to prolong the show by interrupting for every little things which will irritated Snoop and the staff lol.

Stoner Athlete

17. Oh I'll go for irratating snoop lol. Where da bitches my man?

18. IF im gonna smoke a blunt backwoods is my preferred, dont smoke blunts often tho..

19. Well you'll be going home before you know it.

Stoner Athlete

20. Straight up Fronto leaf. I fucks with woods and dutches too though. Like I roll Fronto, and one my boys only roll woods, and another only garcia vegas so the variety is nice. Shit I used to roll swishers and white owls back in the day and they were cool too. Wheres the 'all of the above' option?