18+ Y/o Working Professional Blades Tell Us About Your Routine (Daily)

Discussion in 'General' started by PrinceOfTheCity, Sep 10, 2014.

1. I smoke most mornings before work even though it makes things more difficult, and on my lunch break. And when I get off :)

Rainbow family :)

2. During the work week, I only smoke towards the end of my days. I don't like going to work stoned.

3. Yea, I think smoking should only be for when you are relaxed after having a long day or a day when you aren't doing anything.

4. #24 I I11MATIC I, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    I'm 19, I work in IT and I smoke most nights after I get home.

Works bad enough sober, it'd be more difficult high and really awkward with colleagues. I'd also prefer to keep smoking and work seperate, that way smoking is still kind of a treat, it also helps me destress after a days work.
    I know that if I was stacking shelves or on a production line I'd be high all day.

5. Good man. Yeah I try not to mix business with pleasure. Also with me being in construction I cant afford to cut my hand off while using a circular saw and just being on the job in that environment is risky sense you can fuck around and hurt yourself sober.

6. Yeah man I just don't see why I'd want to mix it, if I had a job I didn't really have to take seriously I wouldn't mind, but I do.

Imagine cutting yourself bad when you were high as well, I would not know what to do!

Have you worked on a production line? Back when I worked on one, I went in stoned just once. It was the worst night of my life. WAY too much heavy machinery for me not to be sober. 

8. Lol yeah then for the rest of your life your gonna be like, " hmm I wonder if I wasnt high that time would I still have 5 fingers". You will also bleed way more if you smoke before cutting yourself as smoking thins the blood.

9. I own a robotic car wash

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I haven't, it all depends what type of production line I guess... The 4 main factories near me make cling film, biscuits, cakes and tyres. I know which one I wouldn't wanna work at!

11. Just remember like I tell my kids and their friends if you get hurt at work and when they drug test you at the hospital and it's not a if. If you fail a drug test you will be denied work mans comp and you might lose your job.

Now I drove truck for 12 years and the only time I blazed was once and that was when I fell off the top of my semi truck and blew out my knee. I was looking at the possibility of being drug tested up to five or more times in a day cause anytime I got pulled into a open scale the DOT officers had the right to test me anytime they wanted. But here I am retired at 41 and can smoke all I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. I'm 21, wouldn't say I'm a professional but I work a min. wage job at a dog daycare. I dab before, like always, sometimes blaze before work too. then sometimes smoke some at work with my coworkers, depending who is working. it's a pretty chill job so whether or not we're high doesn't matter much, if it negatively affected anything I wouldn't do it. about to be quitting and heading back to school in a few days, though. someday I'll be a 'professional' haha

13. anybody a boss or manager??

14. I'm an owner if that counts lol