18+ Y/o Working Professional Blades Tell Us About Your Routine (Daily)

Discussion in 'General' started by PrinceOfTheCity, Sep 10, 2014.

1. #1 PrinceOfTheCity, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    What is your daily smoke routine? Do you only smoke after you get off? Do you smoke some in the morning before work even though you know it will make your job more difficult? 

Let us into your life a little bit!

Example work day? etc.

:)

EDIT: Since the specific circumstances don't coincide with most blades on here, let's make this thread more general! 

2. this thread has some oddly specific requirements

• Like Like x 9
  3. http://youtu.be/TZOzNvfYKoY

• Like Like x 1
  4. tailored to what I'll have to dive into in the coming weeks, that's why. Was there a thread about all general jobs and toking? If not someone should start one! 

• Like Like x 1
  5. i was about to post my routine about my job, in which i work for myself. but i don't have a fancy college degree. 

peace out

:wave:

• Like Like x 3
  6. college degrees are borderline meaningless, however positions in which they are required often correlates with higher micro-management etc. Which is why it's relevant here

7. I worked reality TV as a Camera OP for a couple years and I stopped blazing before and during work as my 2012 New Years resolution.

My work output increased a fuck ton and I actually got a small show as a line producer when I was 19.

I use to work like.. 5 days straight for months on end.. Generally between 12-15hrs a day..

Would just get home at like 12pm or 1 and smoke a blunt then crash hard until I had to wake up at fucking 5am

Now I own a smokeshop and I generally toke up before I go to work and then blaze fat when I get home.

Every now and then I'll sneak in a midday sesh but for the most part I blaze before and after.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Everyday its like this: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2JfY-nVaqg

9. I am a surgeon. I smoke before every operation. Sometimes i fuck up and the patient dies. My last operation was Joan Rivers. Oops.

• Like Like x 11
  10. lol, big kid jobs? 

• Like Like x 1
  11. made edit to OP, this is a general thread now, I will post what I did for my past few jobs (4-5 years of work) later on today...

see OP guys and let us know how you do it!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I do landscaping and some general construction stuff. It kind of sucks when it gets hot because its hard work, but it pays well so I'll take it for now. I vape before work, at lunch, and after work.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Wake up, smoke.
    Brush toofesses, smoke.
    Open up shop, smoke.
    Call late employees and bust they asses, smoke.
    Go to lunch, smoke.
    Get back from lunch, smoke.
    Find lunch theif.... smoke.
    Do some stupid guvment paperwork, smoke.
    Bust slow employees asses, smoke.
    Close up shop, smoke with the damned overacheivers.
    Head home, drink.
    Get home, smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I don't smoke before work, ever. I'm a paramedic, so I (and most people) would consider it pretty irresponsible to do so. Not to mention the legal risk.

But after a 24, I typically have a nice morning toke session :smoke: if I work a twelve that day, same thing, just at night!

Days off, unless I have something that would forbid me from doing so, I usually toke at least a little bit throughout the day.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I would answer this but I'm a 20 year old working professional....

Rainbow family :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 UnsuspiciousUsername, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    Damn it! I was so close to meeting these requirements. But I turn 22 this December, and I work a part-time job while being a senior full-time student.  :cry:

• Like Like x 1
    Landscapers, represent. :smoke:

It's rare that I smoke before or during my work hours because I manage others and face clients, and being inebriated for that is, among other things, disrespectful. Plus it's fucking hot. It's harder to focus when you're stoned as it is, but throwing the dizzying heat on top of it can be a nightmare. It makes that post-work toke all the more enjoyable when I can kick back and crack open a cold beer with it.

That said, on those days of pure grunt work, a break-time toke is magic.

• Like Like x 1
  18. My apologizes blades, I was so stoned when I updated the OP that I forgot to update the TITLE to all people not just 22+. So now it's 18+ which means anyone on this site :) 

Anyway I only started smoking 4+ years ago (will be 5th year anniversary in January 2015) so I can only speak to my refereeing job (new job is as a business/optimization analyst). 

I've been refereeing youth soccer boys and girls ages 7-9 for the past 10 years roughly, even got my license when I was 11. I do this on the weekends, and each game is 50 minutes in length, with a 5 minute half time. Essentially each game is an hour, and I would get paid $30-$35 an hour cash to do this. I would do 4 or 5 each Saturday and Sunday (since its only on weekends that kids teams play). That always paid for everything I needed as student growing up in my parents now, now I'm looking to move out so I need a better job, plus graduated with good work experience + internships so it's a perfect time to make the transition. 

Anyway I would toke before my first game usually two joints (gram joints) and that shyt kept me stoned the entire time so it was really a blast and at the end of it I would go home with $120-140 cash from 4hours and change. Too bad I won't ever be able to do that again lol

Sorry  I was stoned when I made the edit and forgot to fix the title to 18+

share your routines!

20. I smoke then I get off

Omega369

• Like Like x 2