Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Approved Unisex Synthetic Urine- Pee On Your Partner Kit.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bnh, Sep 10, 2014.

1. I'm a Habitual smoker (clean 14 days now) 5'9 130lbs

Oklahoma.

I recently found out I will have to take a drug test.. I've used this brand before and it worked great! BUT it was at a lower scale lab that didn't text for creatine. The lab I will be going to this time DOES test for creatine. So I decided to get clean, I took a at home drug test last night and FAILED. Now it's looking like synthetic is my only choice.

I can't find any reviews online for this and can't get a response from email on box. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410310130.386042.jpg

Has anyone used this or know anything more about it as far as PH levels, creatine, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I can't say I've used that brand, and like you, I can't seem to find much about it online. But, any synthetic urine worth its salt is going to have creatinine, it's a pretty basic method that almost all labs use to ensure the sample is real (;))

Uric acid would more likely be an issue. Labs still don't test for it in most US states, but a handful do. I'd suggest making sure your state is not one of them, and if it is, ensuring that you get a brand that contains it. A few varieties of Quick Fix (6.0 and 5.7-1) and Serious Monkey Business both do.

3. Duh. It says "Approved" right on the box!
    =D