My First Grow (White Widow)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by pussyslut, Sep 10, 2014.

alldone.jpg

Oh mah gawd. What a weak limp past the finish line! I started out so good with this whole log thing and then life got real. School got hard. Time got scarce. 

I completed it though, its done. 3 of the plants are in jars curing right now, the 4th I finally took down today and is hanging in my closet and will stay there for awhile.
    clemmydry.jpg luludry.jpg anniedry.jpg needstrimmin.jpg

I cleaned out my tent, put in the MH bulb, and moved all the plants from the closet in the bedroom to the tent. I hope that they will really start to pick up now that they have the big light back on the scene. 

I had such a bitch of a time with those bubble buckets, I just couldn't keep the temperatures low enough, so I am ditching them for now. I'm going back to the Hempy Buckets, I seemed to have success with that, a lot less work.  Maybe in the future when we have the cash to drop on a proper table setup so I can have more control I will go back.
    newsetup.jpg newnancy.jpg
    I plan on getting some Skywalker Kush seeds and Strawberry Cough seeds pretty soon here, so maybe once those are up and running and my life isn't totally hectic I will start up a log again.  Either way, its been fun. Thanks to everybody who helped me out and gave a shit :)