Kids These Days..

Discussion in 'General' started by kevzila, Sep 10, 2014.

1. just annoying cause when I'm working out i don't wanna be disturbed then i get out of my zone and they were blocking me on purpose 

2. Do your run when they are in school. Or change your route.

3. #24 kevzila, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    nah i run around sunset it was just these kids hanging out in front of their house.. w/e idc now   but it still shocks me that people would actually do this to a stranger even though it wasn't that big :/ i wouldn't get in somebody's way for any reason cause i know how annoying that is or maybe its cause us cali ppl are nicer than nyers  :smoke:

ill prob try the helicopter method it seems dangerous 

4. fucking kids.... standing on the sidewalk and shit..... buncha assholes.

lol best thread ever

5. sounds rough, kid

6. I'm scared of kids these days.

7. Approach one of them and take off your shirt. Eat your shirt. Say "thank you" and "goodbye". Don't walk away.

then walk around them?

9. They used to stand in the street and not move when I was driving. Then I thought fuck you I'm bigger! He's right- they always move.
    You know that line OP, never let em see you sweat? It's true. Move on thru like you own the sidewalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Just carry a football with you and truck stick those bitches like Madden

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

11. Hit n miss nice try

Half of u guys aren't understanding that they were blocking me on purpose not just cause they were on the sidewalk

12. Stop your run and calmly ask them why they won't move and that it's very annoying to you to have to stop your run because of them

13. look i've never had a crisis as large as yours but i still feel like i should give some advice.

see right now, most high schoolers are in school. quick! do your daily run! 

14. Bitch I never miss. 

15. hit them with your car