Kids These Days..

Discussion in 'General' started by kevzila, Sep 10, 2014.

1. ik i have no right to say kids cause I'm only 18 but out on my daily run and these high schoolers block the sidewalk and i try to side step away and they continue to block me 

bunch of fuckboys 

2. http://youtu.be/woDjWnR9Nns

3. In the 'ol days you used to be able to swat em down and say 'mind your manners son' and proceed to crush his toys as you walked by.

4. Next time you're jogging by swing your arms like windmills and make helicopter noises. 

5. Push 'em?

/thread. 

7. I've dealt with this, the best thing to do is not sidestep, walk in a straight line, lil faggots always move

8. LOL.

OP has 69 posts. 

9. This why you get a gat.
    And smoke cigarettes/
    And drive a convertible, so they know your one classy asshole who are a lot better than them.

10. Still more understandable than most of the daily "kids these days" on GC.

For real, if you own the sidewalk then you gotta show them!  Or just look them dead in the eye and tell them to move, or threaten before getting physical. 

Kids these days.... I swear.... don't even know how to properly bully somebody younger

12. Keep running on the sidewalk at them, full speed too. I'd bet money they'll move :laughing:

A machete in hand can even further express your point....

13. Kids these days sayin' things like "Kids these days."

Damn, man...Kids these days, am I right?  Or what? :cool:

14. yeah, well it's not even about bullying them. Just move them if they won't move.

lol you could do it all condescending like.  If you're big enough, literally just pick them up, move them out of the way, then inform them that they need to move out of the way and make them feel like idiots for not moving.

16. I can't pick most people up. ;-;

17. id just be like "excuse me" and im sure they'd be like "oh im sorry" and move...

18. Throw a rock. Plead self defense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

But what if they're "those kids" in "these days" and they cop a punk attitude?

20.  u must have missed the first part of my post where i say "ik i have no right to say kids cause I'm only 18"