Top Led Grow Lights

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by a66jagdream, Sep 9, 2014.

1. #1 a66jagdream, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    Has anyone had the opportunity to try any of their LED grow lights? I'm on a pretty fixed budget and I almost can't pass up a deal like this. But just curious if anyone has used them successfully?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. usually if its too good to be true then there is somehting wrong with it. i have heard nothing good from top led. ive never dealt with them personally but if a company has a terrible rep as far as customer service and product quality i try to avoid them. the only "good" reivews ive seen have to be faked. they have the same time post, different names but EVERY word is the same exact word in every positive review.

3. #3 Bongsauce, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    I've heard nothing but good things about them. They have a huge thread here at GC with many users that are happy with their lights. top led grow light family  The thread is actually started by a company rep (sarasmoke) and she's is very helpful and I believe gives discounts to GC members..though I'm not sure it that's still goin on. Everyone in that thread seems very happy with her customer service.

I own 2 of their panels and I'm very happy with them. A mars2 700w and a 100w reflector model...my friend also owns 2 reflector models.

I guess I have the opposite opinion of darren...but maybe he hasn't seen that thread, or any of the successful grows here at GC using their panels.

...after a quick look through their reviews on their site, I didn't see a single review that had the same time post with the same exact review? not sure where you're even seeing this darren...oh wait I did find one light that had 2 reviews that were the same, by the same person, on the same day...the 100w x3 panel. Hmm...maybe he bought 2 lights? or double posted his review.....

[​IMG]mars2 700w

4. Top of the line in my opinion is solar flare. Although pricey you get what you pay for. My plants have improved x3 no heat issue at all. Steel casing super quiet and strong fan. Lasts 8 years supposedly. I have not read a bad review yet but price. Although mars is very affordable they tend to have some problems at times.

Let's Smoke About It....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

5. Thanks bongsauce! That's very helpful! Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. just sayin cob(chip on board) leds are full spectrum, basically plug in play.

throw on a dimmable driver and dont run wide ass open and it should last forever.

make one small one then expand your skills and attach 8-cree cob 3050s on a simple frame.