Oregon Approval Process Is Slow

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dberkham, Sep 9, 2014.

Have you contacted any dispensaries about the temporary paperwork and certified mail receipt? That seems odd that they wouldn't accept that.

2. I joined this forum just to respond to this post. The wait time is ridiculous, it's the most inane thing I've ever seen. I've spent $380 on my "card" so far. And I, too, actually need this medicine for a legitimate condition.

Worse for me, I need oils specifically made for that condition. You can't get this product in the black market. Dispensaries are the only place. Applied for my card a month ago. If dispensaries just accepted the temp paperwork, this would be fine!

3. You should have received your temporary 'kit' that dispensaries do recognize in the state of Oregon has legal documentation of your recommendation. I know this to be fact because I am an ex-caregiver in that state and some close friends of mine JUST got their cards recently and have even ventured in your area with no problem.

You need to push on the people who are supposed to be mailing you. making phone calls.

Also, if you have EBT/foodstams/cash assistance in the state of oregon it's on $50 for your recommendation...

doctor fees vary because you're just paying for their signature essentially.

4. I also joined this forum to respond to this post. I am a medical patient in OR with Cerebral Palsy among other things. I had a surgery this week and got a new card after being out of the program for a while (I was experimenting with "sobriety"). I was unaware that the "temporary packet" no longer allows dispensary access.

I was kinda planning on using that packet to pick up some concentrates for pain management this week. Oxycontin makes me so loopy and emotional...not to mention intractable constipation....yep.

I'm thinking of rolling into my nearest dispensary with all my hoses and piss bag right in my hand and just sayin' "heres my card right here, how bout you do me a solid?"

*eye roll* I'll let you know how that works out :(

Elmo

5. It seems
    Like even though it is legal, they don't want you smoking medical marijuana. I would call the office and tell them
    Your concerns