Video Incoming With My Fact That Disproves Every Theory In The World

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by ReturnFire333, Sep 9, 2014.

1. #21 ReturnFire333, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    Lol. So honestly, was I able to make sense? Or are you guys all jabbin at me... even though it's possible that nothing exists, let's assume we do? xD...

2. #22 ReturnFire333, Sep 9, 2014

Like I don't know if this is sarcasm or not lol... since you were counter-debating me in my other thread.

3. #23 ReturnFire333, Sep 9, 2014

"I" really don't want to feel pain in this possible existence/hallucination :\\ so no thank you I'll pass on THAT test... lol.

4. #24 Account_Banned283, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014

Well, no, your argument was rationally unintelligible - there is always certainty in the fact that we exist/are, by virtue of the simple fact that we must exist prior to considering whether or not we exist, replacing the word ''existence'' with ''hallucination'' is merely to make a difference of terms. Nevertheless, even if one was willing to ignore common sense and concede for the sake of discussion that we might not exist, you are still left with no legitimate grounds to doubt that we do, so it's an invalid notion either way you look at it. ;)

Yep, but it wasn't meant in a mean-spirited way.

5. #25 yurigadaisukida, Sep 9, 2014
    its not possible that nothing exists.

We are proof of that

All you are doing is changing definitions of words

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

We might be nothing, because we could be a hallucination. Which means nothing would be real. Or we could exist and nothing could still be real, or not real. It is impossible to know about nothing, so it's possible that nothing could be real. Kinda of talking about nothing as its own thing. It's hard to think of through a human perspective, but you have to assume the fact that we might not be real, because it's possible. Anything is possible.

It's also possible that something can come from nothing. The possible universe could have come from literally nothing. Who can verify it either way. Therefore it is possible. Anything is possible.

7. #27 ReturnFire333, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014

If I can not verify 100% that we exist, like you are saying, how am I on the grounds to assume we do exist 100% if I can't prove we do? It's possible either way.

We might not be existing to even consider in the first place.

8. #28 ReturnFire333, Sep 10, 2014
    How can Quantum Physicists every prove their theory 100% fact? What if the atoms they are studying aren't real they are a hallucination at the very moment they are studying them? That would mean they could never know 100% that what they study or what they find is fact.

9. #29 ReturnFire333, Sep 10, 2014
    The only thing that is 100% fact is that everything is possible. 

You can verify it - I've just told you how. :mellow:

11. #31 ReturnFire333, Sep 10, 2014

It's possible we might not exist to verify. So "we" can not verify it.

12. #32 Account_Banned283, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014

We do exist, and that is why we can verify that we exist. ^_^

EDIT; When you say that your video disproves every theory in the world, are you including your own? Because, if not, I'd like to construe my own theory that says that all theories but mine are false, including yours.

13. #33 ReturnFire333, Sep 10, 2014

You can not say we do exist as fact, because it is possible that we do not exist. We might not be existing to verify anything. Hallucination matrix is possible, equally possible with everything else. The only thing that is 100% fact is that everything is possible.

The theory I have is not theory, it is fact. The fact is that anything and everything is possible. I would even say equally possible

14. Lol, this is funny.. I can't "watch" this video without imagining this 80 year old dude, half drunk and missing a ton of teeth. Here's my advice, do not put any stock into a concept that isn't falsifiable. You're trying to say that we can never know that existence is real, but you're creating a concept that's not falsifiable. I am on board with the possibilities of the universe, in an infinite universe the possibilities are infinite. That doesn't mean they actually exist, just that it's a possibility. Feel free to believe in the possibilities, but don't believe in a possibility without any facts. It is a fact that we exist, whether in one fashion or another.. but there's no point in putting belief into a theory of existence that cannot be proven or disproven. You can't prove we don't exist, but it's provable that we do exist.. even if it's within a Matrix (stop watching Vsauce, it'll rot your brain).

15. You are coming close to something. Check out Buddhism. Zen too perhaps. Tao has something to offer you.

16. #36 Account_Banned283, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014

I can, actually - it's not possible that we don't exist, I've already shown you why, by all means dispute it, but you won't be making any sense. A being under hallucination is still a being that is (or exists), as I said before, it's a mere difference in terms.

And how does your fact disprove every theory in the world?

17. #37 ReturnFire333, Sep 10, 2014

My grandpa doesn't drink alot compared to other possible people, has most of his teeth I think, and also I don't watch Vsauce, I don't even think I've heard of it.

"That doesn't mean they actually exist, just that it's a possibility. Feel free to believe in the possibilities, but don't believe in a possibility without any facts."

Which goes on for us to say that the only thing that is 100% possible is that anything is possible, which is a verifiable fact in itself even if we exist or not. If you think in the perspective that we don't exist, anything being possible is still fact.

You can't say it's a fact we don't exist because it's possible we don't exist. It's only a percentage change out of 100% that we exist, not 100%, or fact in other words.

It is a fact that we exist, whether in one fashion or another..

Us existing can not be fact because it's possible we don't exist.

You can't prove we don't exist, but it's provable that we do exist.. even if it's within a Matrix (stop watching Vsauce, it'll rot your brain).

Again, it is not proveable that we exist, because it's possible that we do not. It's only possible that we do, not proveable as 100% fact.

18. Beware of Beliefs. It is better to reside in the realm of anxiety and not knowing rather than succumb to the slumber of beliefs. Beliefs are merely thoughts and perceptions of other fallible human beings that sound like Truth but under investigation...turn out to be...not. Live your life from your own Truths...through your own experiences...or even blazingly discard all beliefs and become a vessel for true knowledge. Get comfortable saying...I Don't Know...feel how it feels to not have the answers and even better...to not need them.

19. #39 ReturnFire333, Sep 10, 2014

It's possible that something exists to create a hallucination, but the hallucination (us) would not be real. Therefore it's possible that we are not real. It's also possible that we are (God, big bang, etc)

In short, the fact that everything is possible disproves every theory because theories in the world assumes we are real, but in reality it's possible that we are not real, therefore no theory in this possible world can be fact. Only the fact can be fact.

20. #40 ReturnFire333, Sep 10, 2014

The thing creating the hallucination is possible to exist, but the hallucination (us) would truely exist. And then that begs alot of questions for the thing creating the hallucination.

And it's still possible for us to exist.