Info/links To Inform The Ignorant

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by FlaNatv, Sep 9, 2014.

1. I was interested in a product and after some emails called the owner/scientist. I tried to explain I was using organics and living soil. He didn't seem to have any idea what that meant. While I remained vague about what plant I was growing, the company is geared towards marijuana growing.

He started talking about PPM, PH, runoff etc and I told him I only watered and used some teas. He then went on to tell me when I want to get serious to get a good PPM meter yadda yadda. I tried to explain I had a living soil that breaks everything down and I don't use fertilizer salts and don't need to check all that and I was dismissed as an unknowledgeable "hobbyist". I just went along with it as I don't know a lot and have a lot to learn and I would not be the person to try and educate him.

But are there any good websites that I could maybe send him to that will explain things to him? He seems like a good guy and that he knows his stuff as long as it involves fertilizers and the salts that are poured into the soil.

Any suggestions? It would be nice if it wasn't necessarily concentrated on marijuana and maybe just plants in general. They are located in Oregon and fairly certain are meant for growing pot. So I guess if that's what it focuses on it would be ok.

Sorry to ramble and thanks for any suggestions.

FlaNatv

There's your first clue that you need to be suspect.

Are they located in Eugene by any chance? That would be your second clue - VOE

LOL